PO :: Safe To Say - Sick to Death 12"

tokimedo

http://www.storenvy.com/products/860061-safe-to-say-sick-to-death

Safe To Say's Sick to Death EP is being released by Soft Speak Records in association with Music Gives Back. This will be released on 12" Black Vinyl and is limited to 200 copies.

Proceeds will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

**This is a pre-order item. Vinyl is expected to Ship on or around February 12th.

Please support an awesome band and a great cause

stream the entire EP here

http://safetosayband.bandcamp.com/album/sick-to-death

are entries into the test contest based on how many records your order (like if you order 5 copies, you get 5 entries), or based on number of orders?

so, each order gets a name in a hat (im really doing this the old fashioned way since i dont expect to get THAT many pre orders). You order 2, the name you order under is entered twice. So I guess in theory the more you buy the greater your chance to win, but I really dont expect anyone to be ordering 5 unless they were giving them away as gifts. Unfortunatly the only color varient is black, so you cant order multiples in different color varients.

so, each order gets a name in a hat (im really doing this the old fashioned way since i dont expect to get THAT many pre orders). You order 2, the name you order under is entered twice. So I guess in theory the more you buy the greater your chance to win, but I really dont expect anyone to be ordering 5 unless they were giving them away as gifts. Unfortunatly the only color varient is black, so you cant order multiples in different color varients.

word, thanks for clarifying. might just grab a couple extras to give to a couple dudes i know that like pop punk in the same vein as this.

also, ive always wondered. how old are these dudes? theyre like..in high school or something right? haha

word, thanks for clarifying. might just grab a couple extras to give to a couple dudes i know that like pop punk in the same vein as this.

also, ive always wondered. how old are these dudes? theyre like..in high school or something right? haha

well nice, man! really anything helps, if you do order more ill recognize the name and refund whatever shipping costs you pay in overages. Obviously not trying to make money off of shipping, its just hard to affect the rates. I remember having to refund a few international people from the IIOI split, so any shipping charges that might seem like a lot will be refunded if its more then i pay!

The dudes are really good dudes, and yea theyre younger but the music speaks for itself, and theyre touring the states in a few months ;]

bumping this! please support a great cause, orders will come with random goodies and be entered to win an into it. over it./you blew it!/misser/state lines test press!

http://softspeakrecords.storenvy.com/products/860061-safe-to-say-sick-to-death

trying to make another donation before the end of the year.