Local H - As Good As Dead on 2xLP

75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy Local H's As Good As Dead?

• Yes, even if it was pressed on cardboard.
    • Yes, only if it's on translucent red a la the CD tray.
    • Yes, only if the band writes an apology to Eddie Vedder because I like Pearl Jam.
    • Yes, only if it's pressed on a huge quarter.
    • No, I only love Pack Up the Cats, make that first.
    • Who is Local H and do they sell heroin locally?

2 hours ago, kjkenney said:

So mine is still Processing. Based on people getting tracking info already and there having been so few, I'm guessing this is a no go. In these cases where its their fault for overselling do they still stick with the whole store credit only as a refund thing?

Last time I had an order in a holding pattern for two months they sent the refund back to PayPal. Be sure to ask for it specifically!

Vote for these boys to open up for Metallica:  https://metallica.com/…/4…/hit-the-stage-with-us-this-summer

A few days ago the results were public, and after being down about 500 votes to...idk Shattered Sun I think, they stormed ahead and were leading.  Afterwards, results went private and they required an email address to confirm votes.  Kind of interesting, suspicious a little, but nonetheless, would be pretty sweet to see them win.  Not sure this is the place to rack up a ton of votes, but I figure a couple more wouldn't hurt 'em.

3 hours ago, Kanye West said:

my order is still in limbo

aka they're going to cancel it

god damnit

Try emailing. I emailed a couple days after ordering and they said it would ship this week. Here we are friday and no shipping so I emailed again and they said they oversold and will send the red and white instead. Variant is moot to me, I'm happy to get a copy regardless and them honor the price. Probably easier to replace their releases than other stuff they offer in these cases

1 hour ago, kjkenney said:

Try emailing. I emailed a couple days after ordering and they said it would ship this week. Here we are friday and no shipping so I emailed again and they said they oversold and will send the red and white instead. Variant is moot to me, I'm happy to get a copy regardless and them honor the price. Probably easier to replace their releases than other stuff they offer in these cases

Sweet. I just did so. Although this seems like a YMMV situation if I've ever seen one. 

2 hours ago, kjkenney said:

Try emailing. I emailed a couple days after ordering and they said it would ship this week. 

In my experience, that means "We don't have it and won't be getting anymore." Definitely try to get a replacement  (and good on them if they honor that).

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

So after all that confusion i got a yellow copy today after all lol. Glad they pulled through, stoked to finally grab a copy of this. Maybe some day "Pack Up the Cats" will be pressed as well.

I saw them in December when I talked to Scott after the show he said Pack Up The Cats would get a 20th anniversary pressing sometime this year. Every time I see this get bumped to the top I think it's news on that. 

7 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

I saw them in December when I talked to Scott after the show he said Pack Up The Cats would get a 20th anniversary pressing sometime this year. Every time I see this get bumped to the top I think it's news on that. 

Oh man, this is great news. I picked up a copy again recently for my car and its been in there for about two weeks straight now. Such a solid album. Will be anxiously awaiting news on it

58 minutes ago, verb1999 said:

You guys must have all voted.  They won the contest, and are opening for Metallica on 5 dates:  May 19th in MA, June 4th in STL, June 14th in San Antonio, June 16th in Dallas and June 18th where else?  Chicago.  

This is beyond awesome for them