Shower Farts

On 1/16/2018 at 12:53 PM, Secular Haze said:

@FiggyPud, we're the only two residents here.

3 hours ago, armadillo01 said:

Some of you will complain about literally anything. Sorry but there's a spectrum of how people shower fart: Suck it up, burtercups. Grab some perspective while you're at it. Life is better when you realize being butthurt about shit like this is degenerate. 

On 1/22/2018 at 8:51 PM, FiggyPud said:

I could literally feel one building up the whole time while taking a shower earlier.  Like... you know that feeling where you can feel the gas dropping inside of you with a “thump?”  Yeah that happened a few time.

But nothing came of it.  I was so damn disappointed...

Every time there is a post in this thread, I have a good day. Thank you, @FiggyPud.

The science behind a shower fart:

"Underwear and trousers absorb a large part of the gas that's passed in farts. When you fart in the shower, the gas immediately enters the surrounding atmosphere, and hence they smell worse. The warm air may also be a factor as convection currents will cause the gas to rise straight to your nose."

24 minutes ago, Secular Haze said:

The science behind a shower fart:

"Underwear and trousers absorb a large part of the gas that's passed in farts. When you fart in the shower, the gas immediately enters the surrounding atmosphere, and hence they smell worse. The warm air may also be a factor as convection currents will cause the gas to rise straight to your nose."

There’s definitely some magic that takes place in the shower.  Cause I’ve defintely farted naked before and didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

Edited by FiggyPud

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, VinylMario said:

Man had a really bad one this morning! I recently started drinking my vegetables like kale and broccoli smoothies and oh my fucking God! Those are the worst farts I've ever had! Lol

Sorry had to tell somebody....

Have no fear.  We are here for you.  The first step is admitting that you have a problem. I'm happy to be your sponsor.

2 hours ago, Secular Haze said:

Have no fear.  We are here for you.  The first step is admitting that you have a problem. I'm happy to be your sponsor.

Wait. Are you trying to get people to STOP shower farting, or are you trying to encourage it? We don't want an intervention here. Showerfarts4ever.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ShitPost Malone said:

Let's just say that it was poppin' this mornin'.  Triggered double bass blast beats.

Honestly, from your profile pic I would say you look like the type of guy that would sh%t in the shower, LMAO

Edited by CoheedFanSonnn