Shower Farts

an ex of some girl I knew told everyone that she would shit in the shower instead of the toilet all of the time, and whenever her name came up in convo they would just refer to her as "the girl who shits in the shower" and I felt pretty bad for her.

I feel like shitting in the shower is a gifted convenience that society frowns upon.

• 7 months later...

Gross story time...

So one of my friends came up with a DIY stink bomb idea years ago. What he'd do is fart into one of those air tight pill bottles, let it sit for a bit, then open it on you and dash. The stewing seemed to amplify the fart. So to get him back, one night I was having awful farts, so I farted into a pill bottle I had, figuring I'd get him back. So after I did it, I promptly forgot about it. Months and months later I found it when cleaning and opened it. The stench was so awful it permeated my entire room. I had to air it out over night.

Gross story time...

So one of my friends came up with a DIY stink bomb idea years ago. What he'd do is fart into one of those air tight pill bottles, let it sit for a bit, then open it on you and dash. The stewing seemed to amplify the fart. So to get him back, one night I was having awful farts, so I farted into a pill bottle I had, figuring I'd get him back. So after I did it, I promptly forgot about it. Months and months later I found it when cleaning and opened it. The stench was so awful it permeated my entire room. I had to air it out over night.

2nd best thing I've ever read on VC.

& thanks for the tip!

Gross story time...

hahaha! I didn't even know that was possible!

Gross story time...

It's because of stories/ideas like this I'm so glad that I created this thread!

Gross story time...

I want to do this to someone except the pill bottle will be full of pills already. That way they have pretty much swallow my farts.