Shower Farts

maybe not a long Lincoln log kind of turd but possibly just a mini twix bar kind of a turd?

I want to do this to someone except the pill bottle will be full of pills already. That way they have pretty much swallow my farts.

These two comments are probably the ones that made me laugh loudest in the history of my VC membership!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Not quite as bad as a shower fart, but I ripped a stinker last night while packing a bowl. The mix of ass gas & dank bud has to be the weirdest combo ever (immediately thought of this thread). I still don't know what to think about that aroma.

Five days till Fall, Shower Farts thread.... where were you all summer?

The whole pill bottle thing makes so much sense. I mean. Planes always just smell like a culmination of every passengers ass gas.

As far as shower farts go? I've tried. But have any of you ever had the issue where it feels like you need to fart but it kind of just sucks back in? It's like the fart retreats. This is what happens when I attempt the shower fart.