The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I'm really anticipating their announcement for this now, need to know

That would be awesomely insane.

Maybe 2 volumes of 4 LP's??

It was sort of a rhetorical query. A four 2xLP version already exists from Intrada. They did a great job with it and they did sell it to the States, though it was understadibly expensive. I'd guess we'll see one 2xLP release from Mondo with all the key music and none of the more obscure cuts or cues. Not that that would be bad, mind you. Certainly a more accessible release for a larger audience.

just got my shipping confirmation for GotG now and I had to have ordered pretty much the final day. I think there were about 6 copies left then, that was December 29th so I'd guess these should all be rolling out.

on another note, and maybe I missed the discussion, but I didn't realize the "Batman: The Animated Series" die-cut single was limited. I guess I always misinterpreted these two bits together as meaning it would always stay in print. looks like it's gone from the store now.

"After the 7-inches' resounding success and cries for "More Batman!" we're excited to release a 12" Die-Cut version of the single as an open edition available throughout the holiday season.

In an effort to fulfill as many orders as possible before the holidays, we have already pressed 1,000 copies of each version that are ready to ship out in the next few weeks. Once those copies are accounted for, the Die-Cut will become a Pre-Order that will be re-pressed as needed and shipped out after the New Year."