The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

That seems like a weird sword to fall on since you can have variant exclusivity while still keeping black stock in-press. Your guess is as good as mine though.

I'm curious to see if it results in anything noticeable on our side. The quality on the poster side seems to have dipped recently to my eye but on the soundtrack end I think the hit to miss ratio has stayed pretty consistent. 

I hope the reason Justin left Mondo was that he disagreed with the fact that they were going to repress all of their out-of-print catalog.

What's wrong with this? Seriously. Sure, it's a boutique label, but there's one record in particular that desperately needs a reissue and that's Maniac. 

Just got the email and there's 3 releases tomorrow and that fulci release is priced great. Thought it would have been 10 bucks more. Also interested in that cannibal apocalypse release. Mondo breaking my bank. Is shipping more with multiple vinyl or is it the same up to a certain amount?

I Just got this email too very good prices and the splatter looks awesome! I think it's $7 shipping still for more than one vinyl I dont know up to how many tho. Yeah mondo broke my bank awhile ago when I was buying any poster print that they released that I was interested in. Which by the way I might have to sell some of my Mondo Prints if anyone is interested let me know. Also if anyone picks up an extra copy of the DNA Jurassic Park Vinyl that they would be willing to part with I'd certainly appreciate it very, very much!

Just got the email and there's 3 releases tomorrow and that fulci release is priced great. Thought it would have been 10 bucks more. Also interested in that cannibal apocalypse release. Mondo breaking my bank. Is shipping more with multiple vinyl or is it the same up to a certain amount?

Shipping increases depending on how many you get. I remember Mo posted it. $7 for 1-2 and $12 for 3-4.