The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

BTTF isn't shipping for a long time. Doubt they'd be able to hold onto your other items for months just to save on your shipping costs.

I think it was rather because it was an item too much...tried out a bit: putting two BTTF records in the cart worked...but then again I would have had to pay another $22 for shipping the third BTTF record :/

It was the only thing I wanted, so I got it.

I like using Mondo's distro selection as a way to discover new and funky music and then I buy it at Forced Exposure for $7 cheaper.

How much was your order after shipping? Considering ordering for Europe but it's friggin expensive and likely not worth it.

How much was your order after shipping? Considering ordering for Europe but it's friggin expensive and likely not worth it.

For Hypoxia? $24.15 shipped to IL.

Ordering it through Transmission Records is probably gonna be pretty beefy. I ordered from there once and the shipping prices combined with the Pound-Dollar exchange rate made me wince.

Also just got shipping confirmation for the "Goodnight Mommy" print they put out a while ago. Completely forgot I even ordered that lol.

And goddamnit. I want those Batman prints tomorrow soooo bad.

Speaking of, it's with a heavy heart that I must bow out of getting that boxset. I want it so bad, I really do. But I really can't think of any time I'll listen to it after my first initial listen. It'd pretty much be a display piece, and I can't spend $225 on something like that right now :(.

Did not expect that many copies of the colored Black Swan. Like 700 left? I slept through my alarms this morning and was able to get it about 3 hours after it went up. Anyone know what the white/blue is limited to? 1500? Or is that all a total mistake?

it started with 1500+ this morning, don't know how many they sold at MondoCon, would 2000 on color be possible?

Did not expect that many copies of the colored Black Swan. Like 700 left? I slept through my alarms this morning and was able to get it about 3 hours after it went up. Anyone know what the white/blue is limited to? 1500? Or is that all a total mistake?

I know right I got on right before Black Swan dropped and added it to my cart and it said sold out so I refreshed a few times and I got the order to go through I expected the colored variant to be sold out awhile ago especially the way Mondo stuff has been instantly selling out lately.

Colored black swan is a pressing to 2000. Right after it went up I tried to add 2500 to my cart and it said something like 1750 copies available. So I figure 2000.

Then, I noticed, they disabled this cart/inventory feature, because I was able to add 60,000 copies to my cart and got all the way to PayPal, until it wanted me to pay for them. LOL.

Surprised they did not sell 200 Devilman yet. Cool music.

Picked up Cooties yesterday, can't say enough good things about the film & score! 1 of Mondo's best releases this year.

Passed on the Devilman, already a TigerLab subscriber.

The score is up on Spotify for those on the fence and it's really good and that vinyl is gorgeous so it's a no brainer

This quitting Mondo thing is gonna be tricky. Haha. I really want Black Swan but I know I dont need it. Not sure I'd ever listen to it more than once. That was kind of my reasoning behind quitting. I dont listen to them enough to justify buying every release.

Just do what I do. Buy the records you want, don't buy the ones you don't. It's actually quite simple!