The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

20 hours ago, Vector53 said:

I don't know about you guys, but don't you all feel like Mondo has taken less money from everyone here these days? Feels like I used to spring for everything they had. Don't think I've bought a product since Turbo Kid. Besides Twin Peaks, (maybe Alien if it's out there still) there's nothing that grabs at me like they used to.

I'm much more interested in their distro stuff nowadays, honestly.

My Gillman variant from Norman records came in today. Although I'm normally not one to collect multiple variants of records, I couldn't help myself with the Monster Squad 7"s. I love this movie too much. The complete set looks great together!

BgEsDYI.jpg

Edited by videodrome_1138

12 hours ago, lampwick said:

looking for a Gillman and have a Frankenstein to trade if someone on the other side of the water did something similar with a swap in mind. Or if anyone has a lead on where to buy a Gillman online.

I have a Gillman but I'm looking for a Wolfman so if you can trade for a Wolfman, I'll swap.... well you get the idea.

Edited by 74R

Got some prints to sell I just bought a huge ISO and I need to recoup big time.

Mondo Texas Frightmare - Nightmare On Elm Street (Variant) - Mike Saputo 

Hannibal (Regular) - Kevin Tong

Two Face (Regular) - Phantom City Creative

Mondo Guardians Of The Galaxy Vinyl Soundtrack - Purple Infinity Stone Colored - Did not come with handbills

PM me anytime if anyone is interested thanks for looking I appreciate it!

On May 24, 2016 at 9:04 AM, clerk3745 said:

So maybe a fell asleep during the movies but can anyone explain the sides of Aliens and Prometheus to me? Aliens goes Drone, Warrior, Praetorian,  and Queen, and Prometheus goes G, C, A, and T. I like that it's different but it is a little confusing (maybe I'm an idiot, we'll see).

Drone and Queen make sense but the rest don't seem to make much sense me to me.

On Aliens they're using different "ranks", for lack of a better word because I'm not a biologist, of aliens to denote the side. On Prometheus they're using the different base proteins of DNA (since the Engineers made us!).

2 hours ago, Desk Cop said:

On Aliens they're using different "ranks", for lack of a better word because I'm not a biologist, of aliens to denote the side. On Prometheus they're using the different base proteins of DNA (since the Engineers made us!).

...gotcha, praetorian threw me off I guess and I would've never thought about DNA for prometheus. Thanks

Anyone going for the Synchronicity OST today?

I listened to it on the way in to work this morning and thought it was just... okay? Maybe it's something that would grow on me. I liked the idea of it more than I actually liked the music. Torn between whether to grab it or not this afternoon.

16 minutes ago, surfingelectrode said:

Anyone going for the Synchronicity OST today?

I listened to it on the way in to work this morning and thought it was just... okay? Maybe it's something that would grow on me. I liked the idea of it more than I actually liked the music. Torn between whether to grab it or not this afternoon.

I've been meaning to listen to it. The description Mondo gave of it sounded like something I'd be into, but I haven't gotten around to checking it out yet.

11 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

Fuck, never heard of this movie, but this soundtrack is excellent.

Also someone on a youtube video said if you like the movie to check out Primer. Which is an amazing movie....shouldn't spend money...

I will second this, Primer is fantastic, especially for those interested in the Mandella Effect....

MIRROR mirror on the wall

LUKE i am your father

13 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

Fuck, never heard of this movie, but this soundtrack is excellent.

Also someone on a youtube video said if you like the movie to check out Primer. Which is an amazing movie....shouldn't spend money...

double post city, sorry....

BernstEin bears

Edited by rogeoa8

10 hours ago, surfingelectrode said:

Yeah, dunno, the score did nothing for me. Maybe it's just because most of the cues are so short. 

I'm with you.  It's not bad, but didn't seem special to me either.  Maybe I'd dig it more and have a better connection if I watched the film and enjoyed it.  Seems that anytime Spencer hypes something up a lot it never meets my expectations - guess I've just got different tastes.

Pretty excited about this! I can't be the only one can I?

DISTRIBUTED TITLES
Wet Hot American Summer. Music by Craig Wedren and Theodore Shapiro, plus original tunes by Peter Salett, Craig Wedren and Mr. Blue & Chubb Rock. Housed in a gatefold jacket. Includes digital download card. Mondo Exclusive Colorway, pressed on Campfire colored Vinyl. $27

47 minutes ago, cfrancese5 said:

Pretty excited about this! I can't be the only one can I?

DISTRIBUTED TITLES
Wet Hot American Summer. Music by Craig Wedren and Theodore Shapiro, plus original tunes by Peter Salett, Craig Wedren and Mr. Blue & Chubb Rock. Housed in a gatefold jacket. Includes digital download card. Mondo Exclusive Colorway, pressed on Campfire colored Vinyl. $27

You are not alone.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/121160-po-wet-hot-american-summer-ost/

Edited by lethalenforcer