The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

2 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

I'm half hoping I don't. I ordered two; one for me and one for the owner of my local record store, but he's supposed to find out shortly if he can get it in the store then we'd save on shipping. 

I just bought 3 records (one of them a 2xLP) from Mondo this AM and shipping's only $5, Clerk. No big deal. Plus, they have a no take backs policy.

First rule of fight club is....sadly it won't be ready in time for Mondo Con.

Second rule of Fight Club is ....it should be ready by November (if my memory is good.)

Third rule of Fight club is....don't accidentally buy the soundtrack to Mr Robot as they are not (exactly) the same thing.

1 minute ago, brillwill said:

Picked up Twin Peaks and finally Home Alone, very excited about these releases. 

Where do we stand right now with Mondo and upcoming box sets? Is anyone else hoping that Mondo will do a beautiful Lord of the Rings trilogy soundtrack box and the eventual 8 movie OST box set for Harry Potter??

It keeps me up every night. 

So I'm a little confused since I've never ordered from Mondo before last Wednesday. Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation and now that it's in pre orders and the next press won't ship out till October, does that mean I have to wait that long for it? Literally got an order confirmation at 12:01 on Wednesday and still haven't gotten notice that it's shipping... 

2 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

So I'm a little confused since I've never ordered from Mondo before last Wednesday. Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation and now that it's in pre orders and the next press won't ship out till October, does that mean I have to wait that long for it? Literally got an order confirmation at 12:01 on Wednesday and still haven't gotten notice that it's shipping... 

If you ordered on Wednesday you should be good. Mondo typically takes a week or two to ship vinyl that they have in-hand.

Just now, jaxvinyl said:

If you ordered on Wednesday you should be good. Mondo typically takes a week or two to ship vinyl that they have in-hand.

Great! Thanks for the info. I'm a little worried though cause I've seen various posts of people getting shipment confirmations or they already have it?

Just now, AdamJNovak said:

Great! Thanks for the info. I'm a little worried though cause I've seen various posts of people getting shipment confirmations or they already have it?

I never got a shipping notification but MyUSPS shows a package from Mondo is on its way - wondering if some emails didn't go out.