The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

19 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

...and Mike Mitchell is a fucking bore. I'm a nerd for Star Wars and Mondo is really dropping the ball there by having Mitchell do another snoozefest every couple months.

Well that's just like your opinion....

Mitchell has been killing it!  His prints are selling thousands of copies every month.

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Well that's just like your opinion....

Mitchell has been killing it!  His prints are selling thousands of copies every month.

Correct it is just my opinion, but everybody's saying Stout does the same thing over and over can say the exact same about Mitchell. And saying it's sells thousands of copies doesn't really mean anything, Grown Ups 2 beat Pacific Rim in the box office... so sometimes numbers are stupid.

Looks like we are getting the Aliens tiki mugs as well as the Contra 3 soundtrack and The Fly on vinyl. I grabbed one of the Gremlins mugs from Alamo Drafthouse and they're pretty cool. My wallet is going to hate me tomorrow. 

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/mondo-tee-kis-aliens-tiki-mug-on-sale-info

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/new-music-release-contra-3-the-alien-wars

Did anybody catch these tweets from Death Waltz today? Are they teasing a long awaited NOES release? Maybe even a box set?

EDIT:  The Mondo newsletter today mentions their "friends" at Varese Sarabande in conjunction with Mondo selling their vinyl reissue of The Fly this week. Varese Sarabande recently put out a CD box set of all the NOES music. Curiouser and curiouser...

Edited by docbronze

1 hour ago, docbronze said:

Did anybody catch these tweets from Death Waltz today? Are they teasing a long awaited NOES release? Maybe even a box set?

EDIT:  The Mondo newsletter today mentions their "friends" at Varese Sarabande in conjunction with Mondo selling their vinyl reissue of The Fly this week. Varese Sarabande recently put out a CD box set of all the NOES music. Curiouser and curiouser...

Yeah, I saw that. I'm intrigued. Gotta have a green/red variant.