The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hello,

We are reaching out to let you know that, due to manufacturing delays, The Alien - Complete Motion Picture Soundtrack 4XLP is running behind schedule and expected to land with us in early November. Once they arrive we will begin fulfilling all orders as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your continued patience and support!
cleardot.gif
If you need your address changed, or have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via support!

Best,

MONDO

Well shit :(

1 minute ago, Vector53 said:

Hello,

We are reaching out to let you know that, due to manufacturing delays, The Alien - Complete Motion Picture Soundtrack 4XLP is running behind schedule and expected to land with us in early November. Once they arrive we will begin fulfilling all orders as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your continued patience and support!
cleardot.gif
If you need your address changed, or have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via support!

Best,

MONDO

Well shit :(

I'm still waiting on my damn Alien Tiki Mugs too  :-/

22 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I mean, isn't everything they do a nostalgia cash grab? Thats their schtick.

If by that you mean everything that anyone makes and sells is a nostalgia cash grab... then sure.

Or you know its just a company that found something that customers wanted and they were good at making and now they are you know making a living off it and being able to feed their families.

42 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

If by that you mean everything that anyone makes and sells is a nostalgia cash grab... then sure.

Or you know its just a company that found something that customers wanted and they were good at making and now they are you know making a living off it and being able to feed their families.

Yeah. I just meant they took old properties and started making new stuff because they thought there was a market for it. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. And this release isn't conceptually any different than the first Manic LP they put.