The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

56 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

I had a chance for that but I'm not gonna start a new expensive collection of cups. I just love Cthulu and Lovecraft, I grabbed the Cosmic Horror.

Yeah it's the first of TIKIs I have bought.  That being said I do prefer the beer glasses they do at the con way more!  Have one (or more)  from all 3 years I have went.

22 hours ago, redroom said:

Being from Belgium I totally have no idea what you would use these for. Drinking something... But what? 

And they're all ugly in my opinion. 

They really are amazing for frozen drinks...I'm stupid enough to collect these now :/

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:25 AM, Saxonjulin said:

My setup? I don't think so. I have the Pro-Ject 9.2 with the sumiko blackbird cartridge with 

Pro-ject DS Pre-amp, Jolida 3502  Tube AMP and Ribbon speakers. I don't think its my setup...

I think your setup is too good for vinyl...perhaps you should downgrade :)

On 3/20/2018 at 4:12 AM, doom said:

Hey y'all
Has been a looong time since purchasing anything from Mondo. I think Justin was still there. That long.
Just wondering, and apologies if this has already been addressed 100 times, but what time roughly do the releases go live?
Still 11-12 CST?

For posters, yeah. Vinyl releases are always on Wednesdays at noon, so they're more consistent.

10 minutes ago, Secular Haze said:

Does anybody remember the days of "randomly inserted" color variants?

It was like opening a pack of baseball cards hoping for that hologram / refractor card. 

Thankfully that's over although I did hit a home run with the Jurassic Park vinyl, i'm still searching for that high again.