BuzzersonKillwell

The Mondo Records Thread - Exploring the etymology of erotic expansion.

10 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Sounds p gapey asf, mate. Ill hop in the whip and head r1ght there.

No idea what half that means, and pretty tired of seeing you use Gape ( a rape slang) as a joke...so just going to go ahead and put you on the ignore list so I don't have to see you any more. . Goodbye.

19 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

No idea what half that means, and pretty tired of seeing you use Gape ( a rape slang) as a joke...so just going to go ahead and put you on the ignore list so I don't have to see you any more. . Goodbye.

G A P E O R W A V E.

Edited by tetsuodaironman

18 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

To clear this up once and for all:

Gape - a  term usually associated with one's overly dilited anus

No mention of “rape” whatsoever.  Just cause they rhyme, doesn’t mean they’re the same thing.

So to take the definition you posted for Gape, and then to push it into the term he says "Get Gaped"
Means to get your "anus" overly dileted.  And how exactly do you think he is implying that should happen, magicaly? No he is implying he wants some one to shove something into your ass so that it is "gaped".  And yes in my case I don't want that to happen (though if you do, more power to you) so if it was to "get" done that would be rape.  

Not sure why that needed to be spelled out for you, but sure keep up your bro rape culture comments it's surely working so well for the world right now.

18 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

So to take the definition you posted for Gape, and then to push it into the term he says "Get Gaped"
Means to get your "anus" overly dileted.  And how exactly do you think he is implying that should happen, magicaly? No he is implying he wants some one to shove something into your ass so that it is "gaped".  And yes in my case I don't want that to happen (though if you do, more power to you) so if it was to "get" done that would be rape.  

Not sure why that needed to be spelled out for you, but sure keep up your bro rape culture comments it's surely working so well for the world right now.

16 minutes ago, OU818 said:

Maybe he took a really big shit

Yeah this could happen too.  Maybe he’s a fan of gaping in general and he wants people to enjoy it as much as he does?  Like his version of “have a nice day!”

No one said it’s a bad thing.  Seems kind of homophobic to think so.

Dear, Benjamin from St. Louis...

Don't fear the gaper.

Baby, take my hand.

We'll be able to fly.

Don't fear the gaper.

Baby, I'm your man.

Sincerely,

Tets

P.S. Gape is derived from the Greek word "agape" which means love. <3

Edited by tetsuodaironman