The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I wish I had picked up a complete set when I had a chance. :( I only got Clayface (because marble!) and the HQ since the cover art was awesome. Now that I look at Mr. Freeze and Joker, the set looks awesome together. :(

This is pretty nitpicky, but I wouldn't call Clayface "marbled."

Tomorrow will be the online release of our Batman: The Animated Series 7-Inch single. There are four different versions to choose from:

411b370a2bbdc6d1409cc266_533x533.jpg

Harley Quinn by Matt Taylor, featuring translucent purple vinyl.

b11649d330a97a6d15ac2fa1_533x533.jpg

The Joker by Mike Mitchell, featuring bomb black vinyl.

049f5b0df3e815692839f0b1_533x533.jpg

Clay Face by Gary Pullin, featuring clay brown vinyl. 

3d3a25235dc7120ff7727b3f_533x203.jpg

Man Bat by Tom Whalen, featuring translucent amber vinyl, and die-cut folding wings

All four feature the amazing opening and closing theme to Batman: The Animated Series by Danny Elfman.

Music composed by by Danny Elfman. Artwork packaging by Matt Taylor. 7-inch LP pressed on Translucent Purple Vinyl. $15

Music composed by by Danny Elfman. Artwork packaging by Mike MItchell. 7-inch LP pressed on Bomb Black Vinyl. $15

Music composed by by Danny Elfman. Artwork packaging by Ghoulish Gary Pullin. 7-inch LP pressed on Clay Brown  Vinyl. $15

Music composed by by Danny Elfman. Artwork packaging by Tom Whalen. 7-inch LP pressed on Translucent Amber  Vinyl with die-cut folding wings. $15

Please follow us on Twitter for the on sale announcement. These records will be available online at a random time on Thursday, August 7th.