The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I haven't tried playing it, as the paper is slightly above the surface of the record (but still embedded in the disc) and I really don't want to risk messing up my stylus. I'll follow up with Mondo, but after waiting so long, it's a bummer to say the least.

Especially considering you almost surely won't get another variant if they replace it. :(

Seriously though, Xmen would be super killer,

Cyclops-red blue split

Wolverine- black yellow marble

Gambit- Translucent Pinkish red

Storm- White

Beast- Blue

Nightcrawler- Black blue marble

Jean Grey- Yellow with red splatter

Professor X -  Dark Green

Magneto - Translucent purple

I agree with all but Nightcrawler, clear with heavy smoke for him, like he's teleporting.

Also, Jubilee is obviously super splatter.

I haven't tried playing it, as the paper is slightly above the surface of the record (but still embedded in the disc) and I really don't want to risk messing up my stylus. I'll follow up with Mondo, but after waiting so long, it's a bummer to say the least.

Especially considering you almost surely won't get another variant if they replace it. :(

They'll replace your copy with another variant if you let them know ahead of time. At least they have for me in the past...

Was wondering if someone could give me an answer to this (and apologies if this has already been addressed earlier in the thread) but there are inconsistencies with the cat. numbers for all the Mondo releases listed on Discogs. It lists 1-5, skips 6 and 7, proceeds with 8-18, skips 19,    then onto 20 and 21, skips 22, then onto 23, skips 24 and 25, onto 26, then just jumps all the way to 42, which is the Batman cat. no. What?! Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Was wondering if someone could give me an answer to this (and apologies if this has already been addressed earlier in the thread) but there are inconsistencies with the cat. numbers for all the Mondo releases listed on Discogs. It lists 1-5, skips 6 and 7, proceeds with 8-18, skips 19,    then onto 20 and 21, skips 22, then onto 23, skips 24 and 25, onto 26, then just jumps all the way to 42, which is the Batman cat. no. What?! Does anyone have an explanation for this?

stuff went into production but hasn't been released yet. some labels even choose a catalog number for a release, then the release doesn't happen for whatever reason, so that catalog number never actually becomes public.