The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

However, if I'd known that this wasn't a limited run and I could have bought one at any point this summer, I probably wouldn't have bought one like right this very second.

This. I'd pick one up either way, but it would give all of us international folk a bit more time to figure out how to get these overseas in a most cost-effective way.

I am currently in talks with their customer service though to see if anything can be done to avoid having to pay customs fees as well.

If they put $15 value on the box you're save.

I ordered multiple LP's together in the past for the same amount and they always put $15 on it. So I don't see why they should't do this now.

Here customs always open up heavier packages regardless of the declared value so the only way I can make it work is if there is no printed invoice in the package. Hopefully it's possible for them to not include the receipt.

I've asked them about the whole customs stuff and apparently they won't be putting invoices in the mailers. But they still have to write down the value of the item (note: only the value of the item, not including shipping if I got that correctly!) on the customs declaration that's stuck on the package.

So, for us Germans adding 19% on top of $75 sounds much nicer than adding 19% on top of $128.