The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Did you guys see The Big Gundown press?

d622bf19-046e-400c-9480-aa5a3c0f7843.jpg
I'm a huge Ennio Morricone fan so I'll probably have to pick this up. However, there's a single LP pressing from another label with splatter vinyl and a poster limited to 500 that looks maybe even cooler - but it doesn't have this gorgeous gatefold, and it isn't 45 rpm.

Holy shit guys what the absolute hell is the point of everyone posting that they got their shipping confirmation

I got mine as well, but instead decided to post about The Big Gundown soundtrack, because I know the fact that I received my shipping confirmation is completely uninteresting and not worth a post.but the post I made is going to be swallowed up by a seagull-like-flock of "GOT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION" posts that tell me absolutely nothing about TLOU soundtrack and contribute nothing

ok im done

its just like, when I see this topic bumped, I'm like, oh maybe there's some discussion on the new soundtracks in here, but nope.

maybe someone who received theirs posted some pictures!
nope

maybe there's discussion / pictures of the other Mondo releases like The Strange Colour Of Your Body's Tears!
nope

maybe there's discussion on the prints they've been announcing or their restocks!
nope

"mine shipped"
"me too"
"me too"
"me too"
"me too"
"me too"
"me too"

okay THEY'RE SHIPPING, WE GOT IT

its just like, when I see this topic bumped, I'm like, oh maybe there's some discussion on the new soundtracks in here, but nope.

maybe someone who received theirs posted some pictures!

nope

maybe there's discussion / pictures of the other Mondo releases like The Strange Colour Of Your Body's Tears!

nope

maybe there's discussion on the prints they've been announcing or their restocks!

nope

"mine shipped"

"me too"

"me too"

"me too"

"me too"

"me too"

"me too"

okay THEY'RE SHIPPING, WE GOT IT

On a lighter note I also got the shipping email today

Here are some pic of TSCOYBTR (wow). Haven't listened to it yet (still working through TLOU). Both the front and the gatefold look fantastic:

CkSO2cKl.jpg

fZMKgrel.jpg

The green/red vinyl is very dark. You definitely have to see it in the light to appreciate it:

j3mh9hIl.jpg

Also... something, something, shipping...

Holy shit guys what the absolute hell is the point of everyone posting that they got their shipping confirmation

I got mine as well, but instead decided to post about The Big Gundown soundtrack, because I know the fact that I received my shipping confirmation is completely uninteresting and not worth a post.but the post I made is going to be swallowed up by a seagull-like-flock of "GOT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION" posts that tell me absolutely nothing about TLOU soundtrack and contribute nothing

ok im done

So instead you post about something that all of us knew already? Not just here, but in the general soundtrack thread?

AT LEAST PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW I GOT SHIPPING CONFIRMATION AT THE TIME! SO HA!