The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Jurassic Park shirt and pins though? IM IN.

Maybe the pins but the shirt isn't worth it. I mean you can get 3 Jurassic Park shirts from Target for the same price of that long-sleeve shirt.

http://www.target.com/p/men-s-jurassic-park-t-shirt-gray/-/A-14583836

EDIT: You guys must have a ton on money to spend on pins that cost $10 ($40 in total really!) each but then again I was never the type of guy who went to Disneyland to get those collector pins.

Maybe the pins but the shirt isn't worth it. I mean you can get 3 Jurassic Park shirts from Target for the same price of that long-sleeve shirt.

http://www.target.com/p/men-s-jurassic-park-t-shirt-gray/-/A-14583836

EDIT: You guys must have a ton on money to spend on pins that cost $10 ($40 in total really!) each but then again I was never the type of guy who went to Disneyland to get those collector pins.

my thoughts exactly.

Anyone had issues recently with Mondo items not being delivered due to USPS problems? Have to emphasize that it's nothing to do with Mondo at all, but with USPS.

I had 3 orders from Mondo which shipped, but was stuck in Austin/Dallas TX USPS Facility. Tracking doesn't show any updates. And one of my orders was shipped in September (Coming close to a month now, yet still at USPS Facility). I contacted Mondo's Customer Service and the kind representative sent another package out, but also stuck at the USPS Facility.

Dropped USPS an email but no reply. Any one else experiencing packages not received?

Anyone had issues recently with Mondo items not being delivered due to USPS problems? Have to emphasize that it's nothing to do with Mondo at all, but with USPS.

I had 3 orders from Mondo which shipped, but was stuck in Austin/Dallas TX USPS Facility. Tracking doesn't show any updates. And one of my orders was shipped in September (Coming close to a month now, yet still at USPS Facility). I contacted Mondo's Customer Service and the kind representative sent another package out, but also stuck at the USPS Facility.

Dropped USPS an email but no reply. Any one else experiencing packages not received?

I did with my Mad Max. Was stuck in a facility 2 states away and never seen it. Luckily, Mondo was kind enough to resend another. 

Keep calling the facilty its stuck at and the main/local USPS disto center. Hope it all works out for you

Well considering the bizarro record is a mirror image of the regular record, that makes absolute sense.

Yeah I figured but just wanted to make sure before I ordered it.

EDIT: I also noticed that on the Taylor BTTF3 you can see Mond-060 on the spine but the back shows Mond-059. Hope they fix that.