The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I don't understand why the international shipping costs constantly go up & down.  The Latest vinyl release is $25 & the shipping is $23.80!!!  Surely for a single LP this can't be right?

That actual sounds about right. All you need to do is go to USPS.com & enter the two countries & get a quote. https://postcalc.usps.com/

Yes it's amazing. He is such a unique composer.

He has some works called "playing the piano" and they are really amazing. 

while youre at it also check out the latest "playing the orchestra" (as you can guess orchestrated versions of the tunes), "out of noise" (regular album, a slight bit on his experimental side) and "bttb" (regular album, piano-heavy). but now enough of hijacking the mondo thread... sakamoto deserves an own thread :)

Yes it's amazing. He is such a unique composer.

He has some works called "playing the piano" and they are really amazing. 

I'll just echo that Sakamoto is a fucking god and the Revenant score is fantastic. I was lucky enough to get it for $12 when B&N had the pricing glitch, and the pressing definitely does the music justice. outer sleeve, inner sleeves. wax coloring and even digital download card all seem to have been made with care. I was really impressed with it.

i need to look into finding copies of 1996 and b-unit

I don't remember who it was far earlier in the thread who mentioned this and helped convince me to pick it up BUT- if, like me, your favorite Mondo release is THE VISITOR, do yourself a favor and pick up The Poliziotteschi Files. It's super great and still available!

I don't remember who it was far earlier in the thread who mentioned this and helped convince me to pick it up BUT- if, like me, your favorite Mondo release is THE VISITOR, do yourself a favor and pick up The Poliziotteschi Files. It's super great and still available!

This guy gets it! Seriously, it's one of my favorite Mondo/Deathwaltz releases.