The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

5 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Source?

i asked them in a private message on facebook if there was any chance they would have copies of the LP at the nyc gig they are playing the friday of mondocon weekend. they said no, but a non con version will be available online and in stores afterwards

Greasy Strangler on Wednesday!

8f0bd211-a4ed-477f-adcf-b64cfc769c21.jpg

DEATH WALTZ
The Greasy Strangler - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack LP.

Music by Andrew Hung. Pressed on 180g Shocking pink vinyl with white greasy splatter. Housed inside a 425gsm jacket. Design by Jay Shaw. $25

Also, the silver Phantasm variant is in stock now...

https://mondotees.com/products/phantasm-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-lp-1

Edited by lethalenforcer

1 hour ago, natenomm said:

Just listened on youtube and sounds great! Thought it was an LP at first and was going to grab, but of course, $16 LPs ain't happening at Mondo. 

Track listing:

1. He Comes

2. She Comes

7 hours ago, Sasan said:

By far the creepiest cover Mondo has ever released...

Whenever that greasy sucker comes in the mail I will be opening it after my wife goes to bed. I just don't need to have that type of conversation 3 months into marriage.

Sidenote: Trying to quietly open an album mailer with a perforated opening strip is not one of my favorite things.

Sidenote #2: The Greasy Strangler is in limited theaters and VOD this Friday. If you've got any weird in you, queue it up.

Edited by lethalenforcer

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

Whenever that greasy sucker comes in the mail I will be opening it after my wife goes to bed. I just don't need to have that type of conversation 3 months into marriage.

Sidenote: Trying to quietly open an album mailer with a perforated opening strip is not one of my favorite things.

Sidenote #2: The Greasy Strangler is in limited theaters and VOD this Friday. If you've got any weird in you, queue it up.

I don't know if I can bring myself to watch the entire movie, but the trailer for it has to be one of my favorites to come out this year.

hey, so i goofed.

meant to grab a copy of the sausage party colouring book, forgot... y'all know if mondo is good about adding something to your order?

never mind, they're amazing and emailed a response before you guys could answer me.. 

Edited by Cloudsbelow

1 hour ago, Cloudsbelow said:

hey, so i goofed.

meant to grab a copy of the sausage party colouring book, forgot... y'all know if mondo is good about adding something to your order?

never mind, they're amazing and emailed a response before you guys could answer me.. 

Yes, they're amazing and will probably email you a response before anyone can answer you.