The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Goddamnit, I really have to quit impulse buying random Distro shit from Mondo. The SNDTRK thing seemed pretty cool, so that was a blind buy, and I added Zoo Folle as well (to get the most out of shipping, I tell myself). 

But the Zoo Folle sampler was cool and features a monkey with fangs on the cover, so I'm not too mad about it. 

2 minutes ago, natenomm said:

Goddamnit, I really have to quit impulse buying random Distro shit from Mondo. The SNDTRK thing seemed pretty cool, so that was a blind buy, and I added Zoo Folle as well (to get the most out of shipping, I tell myself). 

But the Zoo Folle sampler was cool and features a monkey with fangs on the cover, so I'm not too mad about it. 

Did the distributed title sellout? The night evelyn came out of the grave? I don't see it on the site///

8 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Did the distributed title sellout? The night evelyn came out of the grave? I don't see it on the site///

I do not believe it was put up. I can't find it anywhere on Mondo's site, and people on Twitter are saying they can't find it either. It seems that the SNDTRK release is getting mass carted from someone, too.

2 minutes ago, natenomm said:

I do not believe it was put up. I can't find it anywhere on Mondo's site, and people on Twitter are saying they can't find it either. It seems that the SNDTRK release is getting mass carted from someone, too.

OK cool thanks!

I was going to get the SNDTRK release just for Wolmen of Mars but may just get the Luke Cage now and get the distrubited later...

1 minute ago, bigdz68 said:

OK cool thanks!

I was going to get the SNDTRK release just for Wolmen of Mars but may just get the Luke Cage now and get the distrubited later...

SNDTRK is bound to sell out sooner rather than later. It's pretty damn limited, and every other site it's been available on sold out. Also, Mondo just added The Night Evelyn Came out of the Grave:

https://mondotees.com/products/the-night-evelyn-came-out-of-the-grave-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-lp

They finally put it up

https://mondotees.com/products/the-night-evelyn-came-out-of-the-grave-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-lp

Just now, natenomm said:

SNDTRK is bound to sell out sooner rather than later. It's pretty damn limited, and every other site it's been available on sold out. Also, Mondo just added The Night Evelyn Came out of the Grave:

OK. Ya I better order it now with Luke Cage to save on the shipping. Thanks again!.

41 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Nice! Didnt someone say earlier there would be a repress for the fans at some point ?

i mentioned on here that le matos told me "join us" will be getting a regular release after mondocon (but not the same variant). not sure about turbo kid.

Edited by axotyl

So, again, this year I am making the trek to Austin for MondoCon. I will be able to get records for a few people. Just lemme know what you want and if you could spare whatever you can to help me with gas money and entry I'll hook you up. I'm only grabbing stuff for Paul so far. Just lemme know. Thanks, guys!

#matrix

So the Le Matos and Fountain record are exclusively available at the screening correct?  As in you can't buy extras?  

And I would assume waxworks would limit the Turbo Kid to one per person since it is so limited.

So far the Monster Squad is just suppose to be Mondo Con first right, not an exclusive version.

Is there any other ones I am missing that a VB would be needed/possible for?