The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

On 2/22/2017 at 9:01 PM, clerk3745 said:

Correct it is just my opinion, but everybody's saying Stout does the same thing over and over can say the exact same about Mitchell. And saying it's sells thousands of copies doesn't really mean anything, Grown Ups 2 beat Pacific Rim in the box office... so sometimes numbers are stupid.

Agreed. Mitchell is overrated, as is Stout.

Batman 89 and Batman Returns OST's coming to beautiful Mondo wax. Praise Jesus.

We are currently working on not only Batman 1989, and also Batman Returns. Hopeful to have both out this year, with Batman Returns coming first.

Edited by lethalenforcer

2 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

To be fair, its not completely out of the realm of possibilities for them to press the Prince record with the score. They did do Guardians of the Galaxy and Prince does appear on the score. https://www.discogs.com/Danny-Elfman-Batman-Original-Motion-Picture-Score/release/426722

The soundtrack is already being repressed this year by WB Records. Now that I think about it it was supposed to come out back in October. I'll dig more

On 3/9/2017 at 7:06 PM, FiggyPuddling said:

Did anyone ask anything about when we can expect the Silent Hill soundtrack during their Reddit AMA?

When I was looking through it I didn't notice anyone who asked about it. I would have definitely asked about it if I could have caught it going on. I've been dying to know when they were going to expect it to be available. It's been a year since they teased it, right?