The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

21 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

Thanks!  Was able to snag a copy of the Batman box set.  There are multiple copies of the previous sold out Castlevania variants, Gremlins, and the pink Fight Club as well if anybody has been wanting those. 

Ah man. I had been having regrets about not picking up that Batman box set the first time and I missed it again. Oh well.

What would you folks suggest I do to best make my purchase of the SH record as fast as possible? I have to be at work tomorrow, but I'm gonna try to buy it on my phone if I'm able to find the time. I've made an account and added my address information. Can we connect paypal accounts? I'd appreciate any information. I recently started a new job with USPS and I rarely have time to take breaks while trying to learn routes and do deliveries. (I've delivered one record so far and YES I took extra care to keep it safe after the horror stories I've seen on here lol)

25 minutes ago, Afterman88 said:

What would you folks suggest I do to best make my purchase of the SH record as fast as possible? I have to be at work tomorrow, but I'm gonna try to buy it on my phone if I'm able to find the time. I've made an account and added my address information. Can we connect paypal accounts? I'd appreciate any information. I recently started a new job with USPS and I rarely have time to take breaks while trying to learn routes and do deliveries. (I've delivered one record so far and YES I took extra care to keep it safe after the horror stories I've seen on here lol)

I'd imagine they'll have quite a bit of initial stock - as long as you're able to find a spare minute, just be logged into Mondo and also sign into PayPal (enabling One Touch helps too). Should be snappy.

21 minutes ago, Afterman88 said:

Fortunately record drops are easier to snag that the bloodbath that is a poster drop. Records go up for sale at noon, Central on Wednesdays. For the fastest possible method, log into your account beforehand so you can breeze through pretty easily. You can link PayPal accounts, but it may take longer than paying directly to Mondo. 

If you're going for Silent Hill, I'd imagine you'd have at least a 30-60 minute window, based on some of their other record sales.

Just take your bathroom break a few minutes before 10am. It's my method at work now so I always get the orders placed. Nice to have free shipping this week. What everyone else said, log in ahead of time and refresh front page. I'm sure there will be a ton pressed and you should snag one pretty easily. I remember the days when you had minutes or less to get vinyl and then had to wonder if it was the random variant...

13 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Just take your bathroom break a few minutes before 10am. It's my method at work now so I always get the orders placed. Nice to have free shipping this week. What everyone else said, log in ahead of time and refresh front page. I'm sure there will be a ton pressed and you should snag one pretty easily. I remember the days when you had minutes or less to get vinyl and then had to wonder if it was the random variant...

I was just thinking about the randomly inserted variants the other day... Man those were the days. 

Part of me misses it and part of me is so glad it's gone.

7 hours ago, movingpictures said:

Wrote Pye Corner Audio directly on Facebook and it's a 45. 

Wahoo - get ready for the jukebox baby! 

14714381_711993918954803_562279591919275

That's one hell of a jukebox, mine is nowhere near as pretty.

Also I'm going to grab the Silent Hill since from what I can tell it's pretty damn good, just pulled the game out so I can play it finally.