The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

23 minutes ago, jhulud said:

What are the chances that either Mondo or maybe Death Waltz will release the Ghost In The Shell (new one) soundtrack since Clint Mansell did it? The movie was OK, but the soundtrack was great.

Lakeshore canceled the CD release so I'd say chances for a vinyl release are slim...

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

What are the chances that either Mondo or maybe Death Waltz will release the Ghost In The Shell (new one) soundtrack since Clint Mansell did it? The movie was OK, but the soundtrack was great.

Totally missed that he scored that!

Edited by daegor

20 minutes ago, batman said:

Same here! Kinda wanna see it now

It's wasn't nearly as bad as everyone was making out to be.  If you go in not expecting an action movie it's decent.

Saying this film was whitewashed is questionable in this case (I'd normally agree), most of the people who I talk to who were fans of the source materials didn't feel that it was.

2 minutes ago, daegor said:

It's wasn't nearly as bad as everyone was making out to be.  If you go in not expecting an action movie it's decent.

Saying this film was whitewashed is questionable in this case (I'd normally agree), most of the people who I talk to who were fans of the source materials didn't feel that it was.

I'm not familiar with the source material in the slightest. And good music elevates decent films 9 times out of 10.  

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

That'd be nice, I'd just be happy if anyone put it out but Mondo doing it would be sick.

18 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

Variant? 

https://mondotees.com/products/alien-variant-nc-winter-poster?variant=39239890190

/175. It was posted on Mondo's site early, and sold out before the actual Alien announcement. So I'm sure Mondo didn't include the variant in their announcement to prevent people from getting angry ha

1 hour ago, djghost1976 said:

Same.  The timed release looks better.  I didn't know the Birth Movies Death magazine was up, so I snagged that.  

I've never bought one of the magazines before, but love Alien so I'll probably get it with the timed release.

When the magazine is labeled as "hyper-limited" though.... how limited do you think that is lol. I wasn't planning on ordering until the weekend