The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

8 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

Friends of mine at Frightmare said they were told about $60 for the standard and $100-120 for the mondo exclusive.

Nice! I'm probably gonna just grab a standard for around $60 bucks. That's pretty reasonably priced for a decent board game. 

Don't see the point in spending $100+ on something I plan to open, use, and let all my friends put their greasy hands all over haha. It's not like a print on the wall or a record that only I will handle. It's probably gonna take a beating every week at game night. 

Edited by kylet

http://www.avclub.com/article/exclusive-mondo-does-diva-dance-fifth-element-soun-255167

The remastered Fifth Element soundtrack goes on sale this coming Wednesday, May 17 at noon on the Mondo website. You can see its two variants—an orange striped vinyl and a limited-edition “Super Green” vinyl limited to 500 copies—below, as well as the album’s cover and gatefold art by London-based artist Shan Jiang.

700.jpg

700.jpg

700.jpg

Edited by lethalenforcer

22 hours ago, slinch said:

I love the art, I love the color choice, and it's one of my all time favourite films. But listening to the OST now, it does absolutely nothing for me. It's gonna be tough passing up such a beautiful release, hopefully they'll reuse the art on a BR release down the line.

Worth it just for Diva Dance

ALIEN 2XLP Artwork Update

Alien_2XLP_FC_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=14946052

We wanted to take a moment to update everyone on an art revision we made to our recent album release: ALIEN - ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK 2XLP.

A few of our die-hard ALIEN fans reached out to us upon the soundtrack’s announcement that the xenomorph depicted on the album’s cover was incorrect. Turns out we were so excited by Kilian’s incredibly detailed art that we didn’t notice that the Xeno was off model.

We love this film so much and always strive for accuracy, so when we brought it up to Kilian he was more than happy to jump back in and make the adjustment. The one good thing about long vinyl manufacturing lead times is that we were able to make a revision to the artwork and not effect the production.

Thanks to all of our xeno-loving fans out there for keeping us on our toes, and we look forward to getting these out to you this Fall.

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/alien-2xlp-artwork-update

Edited by Recon