The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

24 minutes ago, Sasan said:

Wow, was thinking I could snag this in a few days...now it's gone...wtf?!

I never saw anything saying that this one wasn't limited in some way.  That's why I gave a heads up when I saw they were dwindling down.  If they don't put more up, I might be willing to sell mine at cost.

Going to order one later. FOMO would grow angrily within me if I don't.

One thing that's confused me about Mondo's preselling is that they're super strict on no-cancellations, yet are in violation of PayPal's 20-day delivery rule outside of eBay purchases. Hopefully they don't eliminate PP as an option someday.

10 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Going to order one later. FOMO would grow angrily within me if I don't.

One thing that's confused me about Mondo's preselling is that they're super strict on no-cancellations, yet are in violation of PayPal's 20-day delivery rule outside of eBay purchases. Hopefully they don't eliminate PP as an option someday.

That's true.  Honestly, for a preorder that doesn't ship until September at the earliest - I think you should be able to cancel if you want.  

37 minutes ago, jhulud said:

So said fuck it. Ordered the ALIEN 4xLP box set (with $5 shipping which worries me). And the enamel pin set (separately).  

The proper 2xLP set will be available to order later still, right? 

Yeah they said the 2x LP will be available for a long while longer.

I did the same tonight and ordered the box. Definitely going to regret not picking it up if it's going for 2x-3x as much in a year, which is a distinct possibility. 

24 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Awesome. Many thanks!  I am not sure why everything I found was locked out and this worked but I will take it!

1 minute ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Awesome. Many thanks!  I am not sure why everything I found was locked out and this worked but I will take it!

Not sure why they didn't disable this page yet but alas - glad you got one!

53 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

I would definitely regret not getting the most comprehensive version of the OST for THE BEST ALIEN FILM. #matrix

Oh hell yes.

1 hour ago, djghost1976 said:

It was gone, but now they put it back up?  (Still with the 'only until May 19th' tagline too).

It was never technically gone -- they've only removed the product from the homepage and their music section. The actual product URL above has kept standing the entire time. Really strange. Or maybe not strange at all, since it's just extra monies for them.