The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

15 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

I'm actually surprised at that.  Mondo in the past with me has been really good about any defects to the records and/or packaging.  They've even let me keep records without returning them, and send out new ones.  Maybe it's just their new policy though :-/ 

Same here, doesn't sound like the Mondo Customer Service i know/had experiences with. 

They've always gone above & beyond to help

On 6/1/2017 at 5:41 PM, batman said:

ramona was delayed til august. i ordered it last june. that's just absurd. 

i'd order that rocket & groot treehugger figure, but i don't want to have to wait a year for it... i'm already dreading the harley quinn delays.

Welcome to the world of collecting figures / statues. Has little to do with Mondo and more to do with the industry. Delays are more expected and accepted than in the world of record collecting. I can tell you a little over a year from preorder to delivery is certainly not absurd. 

A record gets delayed a couple of months and this board goes up in arms and everyone grabs their pitchforks; meanwhile even the most reputable high end figure producers get delayed months and months on end on a regular basis and it's pretty much accepted as commonplace. 

Edited by yanquiuxo

Man, I so love that artwork but I couldn't really get thru any of this soundtrack at all. 

This soundtrack release is so awesome and yet so undeserved lol.  I hate to be such a buzzkill about this release but the trailer music was better than this whole soundtrack combined. 

Wouldn't mind getting that artwork on one of their steelbook releases.

Edited by Vector53