The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

43 minutes ago, NorthwayNative said:

Really want that tri-color Contra but I don't think I've ever been successful in getting a limited Mondo drop before the bots/scalpers grab them all up. 

Anybody have any advice as to improve my odds such as having all my info ready to copy/paste? Probably a dumb question but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. 

Personally I login early...

Use an incredibly fast network...

And have my CC info pre programmed so I just need to enter the CVV code. 

I don't buy prints that often but have had damn good chances when I buy. Good luck. I got one at SDCC so I'll be skipping this week. Still can't believe I forgot to buy the tiki mug and blind bought the madballs. 

And as for the Edmiston eyes releases, I wish I would have known those we're going to be hard to buy as I could have easily grabbed extras....I grabbed a set on Sunday and saw a stack so I figured he made a bunch. Glad I decided to pick them up for the mass eyes framing project coming soon. I did get some time to speak to Mr.Edmiston and finally glad to meet him in person and thank him for his beautiful designs. Good luck everyone on the upcoming drops....

Anomalisa is being released on Wednesday 

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/music-weekly-anomalisa-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-lp

Anomalisa_LP_FC_1024x1024.jpg?v=15027253

11-Anomalisa_1024x1024.jpg?v=1502725498

I'm very torn on this release as I adore the movie, love the score, and the packaging for this release is phenomenal! However I already own the MOV version of the soundtrack which I almost never listen to strictly because for whatever reason they decided to include full scenes of dialogue mixed in with parts of score which drives me absolutely insane. Judging by the tracklist it seems as though this is the same rather than strictly the score which is a shame. 

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Incredibly excited...(if it's been posted already...oh well.)

https://www.fatbeats.com/products/christopher-young-hellraiser-original-soundtrack-30th-anniversary-edition-lp-red-black-smoke-vinyl

I'll hold off until Mondo announces theirs. Maybe.

Edited by lethalenforcer