The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

2 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I'm curious on the Mondo one, but snagged this one off Prime for $25 because I do love the color scheme.  I don't mind double dipping for Hellraiser if Mondo comes strong with theirs.

1/2 Announcing full details of our Hellraiser LP VERY soon. One version is a gatefold remastered LP with art by @mattryantobin

2/2 the other version of Hellraiser will be strictly ltd to 1000 and if you open it they will come.

21 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:
2/2 the other version of Hellraiser will be strictly ltd to 1000 and if you open it they will come.

I really like the direction of the newer Mondo releases. The Latest Fight Club release and the pop up designs make the whole experience a lot more fun. Curious to see what this means.

45 minutes ago, steeltoeagogo said:

I really like the direction of the newer Mondo releases. The Latest Fight Club release and the pop up designs make the whole experience a lot more fun. Curious to see what this means.

Agreed, I'm  not a fan of Hellraiser but different packaging is always fun... as long as it fits on the shelf. 

Also I ordered Iron Fist, immediately sent a message asking if they could combine any orders for shipping (Hot Fuzz, Alien). Roxy responded LITERALLY less than 60 seconds later. People can shit on Mondo for whatever personal reasons  they might have but customer service will never be one of them. 

On 8/18/2017 at 4:22 PM, slinch said:

I'm so in for that Josie OST. Not even a guilty pleasure, but straight up just pleasure.

Uh, yeah, this movie and soundtrack absolutely rule. The DuJour bonus 7" is hilarious. I presume it's just because those are really the only non-Josie songs on the soundtrack. 

They're doing a screening/live performance with Kay Hanley on vocals and presumably a ridiculously good backing band too. I am flying to LA for this. https://www.acehotel.com/calendar/losangeles/josie-and-pussycats-record-release-party

What the hell happened with Mondo? Shitty release after shitty release using stills from mediocre movies. What happened to our Mondo that pressed 80's slashers instead of 2000's rom-coms? Josie and the Pussycats, Neon Blonde, Ingrid Goes West? Get bent!

On 8/21/2017 at 10:15 AM, stl_ben said:

bold prediction of the week - Friday release of a new Stanley Kubrick poster / clothes / record....all designed by olly moss

Sad to see your prediction not be true. Yeah Mondo releases are getting a bit smh. Why can't they do a Stranger Things vinyl release?

Edited by Vector53

5 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

What the hell happened with Mondo? Shitty release after shitty release using stills from mediocre movies. What happened to our Mondo that pressed 80's slashers instead of 2000's rom-coms? Josie and the Pussycats, Neon Blonde, Ingrid Goes West? Get bent!

I will NOT stand for the Josie and the Pussycats slander.