The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

:|

How many times does this have to be rehashed?  Everybody flips, get over it.  Ben, no one (with any concept of reality) would give a shit that you flipped if you just stopped pretending like you didn't.

If you're going to "help" the board, then do so.  "At Cost" is the cost of the item + shipping, it doesn't include your ticket to the show/conference/whatever + transportation costs.  If you want to flip in order to recoup costs, whatever, but it is flipping.

Back on topic.  I'm pretty stoked on the web retail variant, I think I like the MondoCon variant slightly more, but it's not worth the extra cost.  The only difference is the LP itself, yeah?

8 minutes ago, daegor said:

.  Ben, no one (with any concept of reality) would give a shit that you flipped if you just stopped pretending like you didn't.

I have never said I don't Flip?  I have been flipping shit since elementary school and never hid it (I used to make a killing selling Pogs!).  Unfortunately despite my lack of hiding it, some folks still do give a shit.  But like you said, moving on!

Had a blast at that gallery show, would have loved to buy some of that original art, but it just wasn't in the budget at this time!

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

I have never said I don't Flip?  I have been flipping shit since elementary school and never hid it (I used to make a killing selling Pogs!).  Unfortunately despite my lack of hiding it, some folks still do give a shit.  But like you said, moving on!

Had a blast at that gallery show, would have loved to buy some of that original art, but it just wasn't in the budget at this time!

Man, those Tyler Stout pogs were so rad. I remember all the kids in 3rd grade trading me their Dunk-A-Roos for them. 

1 hour ago, unknown pleasures said:

Man, those Tyler Stout pogs were so rad. I remember all the kids in 3rd grade trading me their Dunk-A-Roos for them. 

Speaking of Stout stuff, people are flipping the fuck out of the next Stout poster being Fantastic Mr. Fox. Was actually hoping I might of had a chance with this because it's going to be from Bottleneck Gallery but it seems like both the regular and variants are only going to be sold at that showing/theater in NYC. Might as well not hold my breath and just wait til I can get one of those Drive poster cheap on the 'bay.

Edited by Vector53

15 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

Speaking of Stout stuff, people are flipping the fuck out of the next Stout poster being Fantastic Mr. Fox. Was actually hoping I might of had a chance with this because it's going to be from Bottleneck Gallery but it seems like both the regular and variants are only going to be sold at that showing/theater in NYC. Might as well not hold my breath and just wait til I can get one of those Drive poster cheap on the 'bay.

If you're looking for a Stout Drive Poster I have one I'm looking to sell.

On 10/31/2016 at 5:57 PM, lethalenforcer said:

Homepage. You will have no problems.

Not to be cynical but wasn't Jurassic Park a pain to get and some other releases?

Like I'll be ready on my computer at 12:59 ET sharp but I don't want to go to through that radiohead ticket hell process.  Hopefully Mondo's servers will be good.

6 hours ago, idioteque... said:

Like I'll be ready on my computer at 12:59 ET sharp but I don't want to go to through that radiohead ticket hell process.  Hopefully Mondo's servers will be good.

This version won't be limited, so shouldn't be any issues at all. I could see it being open edition and on the site for a month+

34 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Those were limited. By all indications, this release will be open. Or at least they have, say, 1k on hand and will then accept preorders for the next batch.

Other than Mondo saying that this splatter will be an webstore exclusive, is there any other info that actually indicates there will be a retail version or an open version?

I really want this album, but funds are a little tight now, and I can definitely live without a mult-color splatter (would prefer a black copy).

4 minutes ago, throwgncpr said:

Other than Mondo saying that this splatter will be an webstore exclusive, is there any other info that actually indicates there will be a retail version or an open version?

I really want this album, but funds are a little tight now, and I can definitely live without a mult-color splatter (would prefer a black copy).

Not that I've seen but why the fuck wouldn't they? Theres obviously money to be made, so I'm sure this will be on par with Twin Peaks in that it will sell out fairly quickly and then they'll be up for preorder.