BuzzersonKillwell

The Mondo Records Thread - Good stuff is on Death Waltz now though.

20,176 posts in this topic

Got a response back from Mondo on 35 vs 30 on Silent Hill:

"Hey Nathan,

Thanks for reaching out! We noticed after Silent Hill went on sale that we had the incorrect price listed. We are in the process of going back and refunding the excess amount paid, and we'll get all of the orders affected refunded as soon as possible. Due to the holiday weekend, I would expect the refund to arrive next week. Thank you for your continued patience! And please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Best,
David"

FiggyPuddling and djghost1976 like this

12 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

Got a response back from Mondo on 35 vs 30 on Silent Hill:

"Hey Nathan,

Thanks for reaching out! We noticed after Silent Hill went on sale that we had the incorrect price listed. We are in the process of going back and refunding the excess amount paid, and we'll get all of the orders affected refunded as soon as possible. Due to the holiday weekend, I would expect the refund to arrive next week. Thank you for your continued patience! And please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Best,
David"

Excellent.  They're always good about this kind of stuff.

Almost missed Silent Hill. I completely forgot about it.

I came to post about the resident evil print. I love Resident Evil and I'm glad they are finally releasing a print, but I dont really care for the art. I wish they would release the video game score.

16 minutes ago, voltagedrop said:

Anyone know if they had any variants of the Castlevania I soundtrack up today? I totally forgot about the drop today.

I believe no. According to their newsletter, it was a restock on black. Also, I checked the site at noon CET today and didn't see any variant restock.

voltagedrop likes this

6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

What are the chances that either Mondo or maybe Death Waltz will release the Ghost In The Shell (new one) soundtrack since Clint Mansell did it? The movie was OK, but the soundtrack was great.

Probably released by Invada/Lakeshore. But who knows... maybe Mondo will release another variant. (Like Drive) 

23 minutes ago, jhulud said:

What are the chances that either Mondo or maybe Death Waltz will release the Ghost In The Shell (new one) soundtrack since Clint Mansell did it? The movie was OK, but the soundtrack was great.

Lakeshore canceled the CD release so I'd say chances for a vinyl release are slim...

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Totally missed that he scored that!

Edited by daegor