The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

5 hours ago, rthursdayx said:

I have a PB for vinyl what are you looking for!?

Also check my list  on deadformat I think I have a few of your wanted records.

Honestly I have no money at all and I have to buy the Akira OST next week. 
I have some stuff I'm trying to sell right now to pay for stuff. Ideally I'd like to get Hot Fuzz and Contra but I already bought Contra. 

PM me the details and I'll see if we can work something out though because I'd still be in for Hot Fuzz atleast.

I grew up on Contra but they already released a different variant of it on the Mondo site, and I'm not sure what the situation is with other variants of Hot Fuzz which is such a great movie I love the print too but I can't find anyone that's really willing to buy prints just vinyl and I can also get the exclusive Stan Lee Pins. What kind of stuff

are you trying to sell right now?

On 7/22/2017 at 2:39 PM, marc32137 said:

Holy shit, I somehow got a regular Matt Taylor Guardians. That thing sold out in 2 minutes. 

Nice man! Happily acquired the variant at the con! Also nabbed a Tong Last of Us print and Contra as well.

Btw, I asked Mo what happened to Portal. He says it's gonna happen but they've hit a snag though he wouldn't divulge what it was clearly. Also asked him if they were gonna do a Samurai Jack theme song 7". He says he wants to as well but CN has been harder to work with apparently.

Edited by Vector53

I got an extra Mike Mitchell - Princess Leia And Extra Jason Edmiston - Batman '89  Eyes Without A Face and "Eleven" From Stranger Things Prints I'm looking to either sell or trade towards Mitchell - Garindan, Hot Fuzz Vinyl/Print or Guardians Or The Galaxy (Reg or Var) or Tong's 2001 Prints.

Edited by rthursdayx

I just opened one of my Castlevania IV's, and side C has a bunch of fine scratches localized in one spot, like it was set down on something sharp (I guess at the pressing plant?). I'm not usually too anal about the condition of my new vinyl, I understand how these are made these days, but these scratches are really audible making a few tracks unlistenable. How is Mondo about replacing defective vinyl? Anybody had to deal with that? Some labels are cool to deal with (Season Of Mist), others really suck (Nuclear Blast), I sent them a message about my issue but I was just wondering what to expect :huh:

1 minute ago, TEKWRX said:

I just opened one of my Castlevania IV's, and side C has a bunch of fine scratches localized in one spot, like it was set down on something sharp (I guess at the pressing plant?). I'm not usually too anal about the condition of my new vinyl, I understand how these are made these days, but these scratches are really audible making a few tracks unlistenable. How is Mondo about replacing defective vinyl? Anybody had to deal with that? Some labels are cool to deal with (Season Of Mist), others really suck (Nuclear Blast), I sent them a message about my issue but I was just wondering what to expect :huh:

They're honestly one of the best in terms of replies. Just send them your issues with the records. Pics are helpful as well. They're speedy when sending new copies etc.