BuzzersonKillwell

The Mondo Records Thread - Good stuff is on Death Waltz now though.

20,471 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Couple things. 1 this isn't mondo. 2 this isn't the ISO area. 3. The clown sells for over $200 on his own and if you add recent sales for a full set you are looking at over $400.

But best of luck! (though I probably would avoid Mondo Trader as your reputation there is poorer than -204 you have here)

I believe he's already been banned from MT and all the other associated poster groups, which would explain why it's crossed over into here for some bizarre reason. Haha. 

stl_ben likes this

Simple eBay search, completed listings: edmiston SDCC eyes

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Edmiston SDCC eyes&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1

yeah early sets sold for $200 by people who under estimated the market. Newer ones have been $100-200 per print.  I have my set for sale on Mondo Trader though but only taking offers there and not here (because this isn't the place for it). 

Just now, tetsuodaironman said:

Btw, guys, since Mondo is releasing leftovers chances are they will be dropping the Hot Fuzz cornetto variant on the site. I can confirm that they did not sell out of Hot Fuzz at the convention. Best of luck to ya.

People have speculated that they're saving the cornettos for MondoCon, like they did the beast OTGW leftovers last year.

Really want that tri-color Contra but I don't think I've ever been successful in getting a limited Mondo drop before the bots/scalpers grab them all up. 

Anybody have any advice as to improve my odds such as having all my info ready to copy/paste? Probably a dumb question but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. 

43 minutes ago, NorthwayNative said:

Really want that tri-color Contra but I don't think I've ever been successful in getting a limited Mondo drop before the bots/scalpers grab them all up. 

Anybody have any advice as to improve my odds such as having all my info ready to copy/paste? Probably a dumb question but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. 

Personally I login early...

Use an incredibly fast network...

And have my CC info pre programmed so I just need to enter the CVV code. 

I don't buy prints that often but have had damn good chances when I buy. Good luck. I got one at SDCC so I'll be skipping this week. Still can't believe I forgot to buy the tiki mug and blind bought the madballs. 

And as for the Edmiston eyes releases, I wish I would have known those we're going to be hard to buy as I could have easily grabbed extras....I grabbed a set on Sunday and saw a stack so I figured he made a bunch. Glad I decided to pick them up for the mass eyes framing project coming soon. I did get some time to speak to Mr.Edmiston and finally glad to meet him in person and thank him for his beautiful designs. Good luck everyone on the upcoming drops....

19 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

People have speculated that they're saving the cornettos for MondoCon, like they did the beast OTGW leftovers last year.

That was purely my speculation, it may not be correct.  Best of luck either way though!

Anomalisa is being released on Wednesday 

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/music-weekly-anomalisa-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-lp

Anomalisa_LP_FC_1024x1024.jpg?v=15027253

11-Anomalisa_1024x1024.jpg?v=1502725498

I'm very torn on this release as I adore the movie, love the score, and the packaging for this release is phenomenal! However I already own the MOV version of the soundtrack which I almost never listen to strictly because for whatever reason they decided to include full scenes of dialogue mixed in with parts of score which drives me absolutely insane. Judging by the tracklist it seems as though this is the same rather than strictly the score which is a shame. 

tetsuodaironman and guyremix like this