The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Be careful if your Fight Club arrives glued and you try to open it from the side without doing the tear thing. The glue is super strong and I jacked mine up trying to get it open. My jacket came all bent and dented in the first place, but I still kinda regret even trying. 

23 minutes ago, surfingelectrode said:

Be careful if your Fight Club arrives glued and you try to open it from the side without doing the tear thing. The glue is super strong and I jacked mine up trying to get it open. My jacket came all bent and dented in the first place, but I still kinda regret even trying. 

Mine took about 30 minutes of careful sawing with an insurance card with a credit card used as a wedge.  I may eventually try to remove the glue permanently using some of that glue remover stuff, but for now I just put two thin strips of paper on both sides.  Other than that, everything turned out fine.

In any case, it was definitely the most effort I've put into opening a record!

53 minutes ago, burkyburk said:

2-song 12" for 20 bucks? you could just order Low Roar's album "0" for a few dollars more. it has both of those tracks, and probably several more that you'd like if you're a fan of those two. 

https://www.amazon.com/0-Vinyl-MP3-Download-Card/dp/B00LBNP1J0/ref=pd_bxgy_15_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00LBNP1J0&pd_rd_r=6TV6KVZ4JECQ3J36X9K6&pd_rd_w=Ag0cg&pd_rd_wg=ktJ8b&psc=1&refRID=6TV6KVZ4JECQ3J36X9K6

Edited by batman

56 minutes ago, batman said:

2-song 12" for 20 bucks? you could just order Low Roar's album "0" for a few dollars more. it has both of those tracks, and probably several more that you'd like if you're a fan of those two. 

https://www.amazon.com/0-Vinyl-MP3-Download-Card/dp/B00LBNP1J0/ref=pd_bxgy_15_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00LBNP1J0&pd_rd_r=6TV6KVZ4JECQ3J36X9K6&pd_rd_w=Ag0cg&pd_rd_wg=ktJ8b&psc=1&refRID=6TV6KVZ4JECQ3J36X9K6

i was thinking the same

On 12/3/2016 at 4:56 PM, batman said:

Yeah, but then you probably don't get to take part in some sort of bullshit ARG related to the runout grooves or something stupid like that. Because Kojima. 

Saw "The Greasy Strangler" the other night and instantly picked up the soundtrack. I'm surprised this one is still around - the music is superb and some of the most listenable-on-it's-own mondo has ever released IMO. It's like a demented solo fuck buttons project. so good

seriously, even if you're not interested in the movie,  check out the soundtrack

50 minutes ago, mellowtooth said:

Saw "The Greasy Strangler" the other night and instantly picked up the soundtrack. I'm surprised this one is still around - the music is superb and some of the most listenable-on-it's-own mondo has ever released IMO. It's like a demented solo fuck buttons project. so good

seriously, even if you're not interested in the movie,  check out the soundtrack

1000%. You are not being a bullshit artist right now.

9 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Wait today is new release day and I think its the first in months I haven't been ready to buy something....WEIRD!

Wednesday and Mondo have been going hand in hand like shopping for groceries or getting gas.

You should definitely buy Rogue Legacy. Speaking as a completely impartial observer and not as someone who has a vested interest in the success of that particular record.

*cough*

12 minutes ago, WalnutSoap said:

You should definitely buy Rogue Legacy. Speaking as a completely impartial observer and not as someone who has a vested interest in the success of that particular record.

*cough*

OH THATS RIGHT! CONGRATS!!! DUDE thanks for the reminder! WOW I almost forgot all about that....

DAMN THE HOLIDAYS and lack of SLEEP!

15 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

1000%. You are not being a bullshit artist right now.

I was not impressed with the movie on the 1st watch.....

BUT THAT MUSIC! SOOOO GOOD!