The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Just now, Professor Finn said:

Also what's up with the black variant? They didn't say they were doing that and it says sold out, another listing error perhaps.

A lot of times for big releases they'll stock a really low number of standard retail black. For Silent Hill they only posted like 10 or so. More will be available through other retailers eventually I'm guessing, and I'd imagine Mondo will stock more black soon.

Just now, djghost1976 said:

Now hopefully those who bought earlier get refunded.  

Oh they will.

1 minute ago, djghost1976 said:

How can you tell how many Silent Hill are left?  My usual methods aren't working for me :-/

View the product page's source and search for " inventory_quantity " - you'll see it. Under 700 left, has slowed down quite a bit. Still impressive numbers though.

Got a response back from Mondo on 35 vs 30 on Silent Hill:

"Hey Nathan,

Thanks for reaching out! We noticed after Silent Hill went on sale that we had the incorrect price listed. We are in the process of going back and refunding the excess amount paid, and we'll get all of the orders affected refunded as soon as possible. Due to the holiday weekend, I would expect the refund to arrive next week. Thank you for your continued patience! And please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Best,
David"

12 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

Got a response back from Mondo on 35 vs 30 on Silent Hill:

"Hey Nathan,

Thanks for reaching out! We noticed after Silent Hill went on sale that we had the incorrect price listed. We are in the process of going back and refunding the excess amount paid, and we'll get all of the orders affected refunded as soon as possible. Due to the holiday weekend, I would expect the refund to arrive next week. Thank you for your continued patience! And please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Best,
David"

Excellent.  They're always good about this kind of stuff.

16 minutes ago, voltagedrop said:

Anyone know if they had any variants of the Castlevania I soundtrack up today? I totally forgot about the drop today.

I believe no. According to their newsletter, it was a restock on black. Also, I checked the site at noon CET today and didn't see any variant restock.