The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

1 hour ago, rthursdayx said:

Super shot in the dark but does anyone have a Drive - Rory Kurtz print they might wanna get rid of I have alot of Mondo Posters and vinyl for trade or some cash some trade. If anyone is willing to help a dude out I'd really appreciate it! PM me anytime! Thank you.

I've got first dibs on Drive, my man. :lol:

2 minutes ago, aaalethalenforcer said:

Actually, I believe lastvaultboy owns first dibs ;)

But I was the first to ask on the page....Well, for what it's worth, I'd be willing to part with my Hopesfall-Satellite Years splatter when it comes in. That's one of my fave albums that I have been waiting for over 10 years to own on vinyl. That lets you know how much I want the print. :o

Edited by tetsuodaironman

23 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Think you guys may be out of luck around here on that Drive print.

Prices starting to inch over $400 on them already.

I can make a lit of stuff I would trade mine for if you really want....but it's not going to be vinyl

I might have someone else pulling through for me at cost. If not, I'm willing to trade or buy someone else's.

Edited by tetsuodaironman

Sidenote.....waiting for J Man is up for preorder at Mondo! Pretty neat little variant with the mini-LPs....That are not playable! ;D Take my money Mondo! 

Just now, slinch said:

I know it's not vinyl, but why isn't everyone talking about this yet?

Harley_Quinn_Var_Main_1024x1024.jpg

https://mondotees.com/collections/toys/products/waiting-for-my-j-man-harley-quinn-statue-mondo-exclusive

You beat me to the punch! SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! Saw the prototype at Comic Con and have been waiting patiently! I definitely like the mini LPs!!! Nice little touch!

Man, I was sure I'd have to pass on the exclusive, because there's no way I can afford to pay the whole price right now. but then I saw that they added a payment plan, so I'm in.

Also, I expected this to be around 1/6 scale, but going by the measurements it's somewhere between 1/5 and 1/4, so $260 is a really great price.