The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

7 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

And don't forget Hellraiser next week...

That I can thankfully pass on. I've been gunning for a copy of Bernstein's score for the original NOES since I've been collecting - currently having an internal debate over whether or not I need the rest of the box to justify what's going to be a pretty steep pricetag.

5 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

I was gonna with you but then, they just put up that new Last of Us poster by Tong, so I'm nabbing that.

That arm and hammer don't fit the style of the game, my man. Easy pass for me. Wish something lived up to the inventiveness and spot-on execution as Olly Moss' print. Wish I had that one....

41 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

That arm and hammer don't fit the style of the game, my man. Easy pass for me. Wish something lived up to the inventiveness and spot-on execution as Olly Moss' print. Wish I had that one....

I believe that it's supposed to be a preview for Part II. I'm assuming there will be better context later if we see someone with a hammer.

The Last of Us Part II – Outbreak Day 2017

Also fits well for the companion piece to the original Tong as well:

the-last-of-us-mondo-poster_1170.jpg

Edited by Vector53

I love my original Tong from last year but idk something about this one just rubs me the wrong way...not digging the composition and the arm just seems really oddly drawn. Love the series and I'm so glad Mondo is seemingly making outbreak day a thing as far as posters go

On 7/26/2017 at 12:13 PM, Professor Finn said:

Well I didn't get Akira... Sold out in 10 seconds.

Not sure if you ever were able to get one, but Newbury's exclusive is now up:

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/geinoh_yamashirogumi-soundtrack-akira_exclusive_2_lp?variant=47087871948

WTF is with their shipping. went to grab the Josie LP and saw that the Colossus pin is in stock, thought I’d add that for my friend. but shipping goes up to $25????  order them separately and it’s back to 5 for the record and 4 for the pin.

*oh, and they shipped Akira today too

Edited by 16Shells

On 9/27/2017 at 6:09 AM, lethalenforcer said:

Thanks. I managed to get one of the Bottleneck Gallery copies before they went up for sale though (Milan has great service). Looking forward to my red splatter but the grey looks pretty sick too.