The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

15 hours ago, Vector53 said:

Now I'm just imagining a Mondo release of the Thing that has that amazing Jock artwork that only would have costed $40....

Nope, single LP. It would have cost $30. Waxwork flip their own records so no one has to do it for them. If WW did this boxset it would have been $150 for "manufacturing costs".

10 hours ago, ghost said:

At least for this release, I totally agree. Plus, with the colors being all the same tone it's hard to make out the details.

I don't really like the sleeve artwork either. The added scratch marks look cheesy and the two tone color theme just isn't catching my interest.

I agree. I wish it was literally ANY other artist doing the box set. Might just go with the Eng on this one.

On another note, for the amount of t-shirts that Mondo has released lately, you'd think some of them wouldn't suck. I think the only one I can remember liking recently is the 2001: A Space Odyssey one that they sold at the screenings a month or so ago. The rest are super lazy and boring or just plain ugly in my opinion.

17 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I loved the first Stout print I saw. But then I realized what his only magic trick was.

I still think they look pretty cool, but I'm too OCD/organized of a person to be able to accept haphazard heads on heads on heads.

Yeah a minimal design would've been more to my liking but i'd rather have heads on heads than the wrong damn alien.