The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Just now, Vector53 said:

They're honestly one of the best in terms of replies. Just send them your issues with the records. Pics are helpful as well. They're speedy when sending new copies etc.

That's good to hear. I told them I can try and take a picture (hard to see good because of the splatter) or send them a sound clip. I just contacted them through the website, so there was no place to attach a file, but I guess they'll give me an email address if they need some proof.

17 hours ago, TEKWRX said:

That's good to hear. I told them I can try and take a picture (hard to see good because of the splatter) or send them a sound clip. I just contacted them through the website, so there was no place to attach a file, but I guess they'll give me an email address if they need some proof.

I can attest to their customer service, really good about fixing any problems you have. I had a tiny seamslip on the top of my CV4 and they've already processed a replacement jacket for me, I don't think most companies would do that (this isn't the first time they've helped me out before either)

5 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:

I thought all the other retailers put their splatters up already, I mean if so that's fantastic but I just wanna know where this is coming from.

Some people on  Twitter were piecing together how many copies (of the 600 non-Artist Arena splatters) still need to be put up for sale, so I guess that depends on how many Mondo stocked today. Either way, if you've missed it altogether... you'll have another chance via the repress.

3 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Some people on  Twitter were piecing together how many copies (of the 600 non-Artist Arena splatters) still need to be put up for sale, so I guess that depends on how many Mondo stocked today. Either way, if you've missed it altogether... you'll have another chance via the repress.

"1,000 so far. 400 for our store, 200 for Mondo and the rest in retail"

"sorry I was wrong. Not retail. It only goes through our store, Mondo, Transmission and BottleNeck Gallery."

These were in the comments of the FB post so it looks like I've missed it, but if there's a repress there's hope...

1 minute ago, Professor Finn said:

"1,000 so far. 400 for our store, 200 for Mondo and the rest in retail"

"sorry I was wrong. Not retail. It only goes through our store, Mondo, Transmission and BottleNeck Gallery."

These were in the comments of the FB post so it looks like I've missed it, but if there's a repress there's hope...

Ah good catch. They've been adamant it'll get repressed, there again in the quote with the "so far" bit.

Just now, lethalenforcer said:

Ah good catch. They've been adamant it'll get repressed, there again in the quote with the "so far" bit.

Alright guess I'm holding off on buying a black copy, which I was anyway since it's not limited. I'm just mad because the other 800 copies were put up while I was at camp and I had no idea they were releasing them while I was gone. Their announcement was like the day before they went up for sale.

1 minute ago, Professor Finn said:

I asked about a repress of the splatter and here's the response

"right now, no. You can still buy it through Mondo if they didn't sell out. We are planning another color variant with Newbury Comics for the fall"

So I guess I've got that to look forward to.

Well that's crappy. They definitely made it seem before like an exact splatter repress would happen. Hopefully Newbury's is even better.