The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

It's gorgeous, no doubt. Still there was just too many good things at gallery. Did you go?

i was going to, but my wife couldn't get off work and so i decided i'd just try for what i wanted on the drop. ended up just getting that one on a whim and 'heart of ice' to keep my BTAS collection going. nothing else really did it for me. i was actually pretty disappointed overall, so in the end i was glad i didn't make the 5 hour drive.

He does a ton of screen prints.  That's why it's so impressive.  He's really changed the game as far as what you can do colorwise.

Which ones come to mind!? I'm trying to think of some and I can't for the life of me remember what screen prints he's done.

surfingelectrode​ I'm sure there are other people looking forward to it not me personally because I have no idea what Night Feeder is haha but hope you score yourself a copy man.

Man seeing that Edmiston Watch The World Burn Framed makes me want to get it back soooo bad! The only other print that I would love to get from Mondo's 75th Batman event would be Ansin's 1966 Batman Print with all the characters that is such a sick print and I can't remember if The Harlequinade print was from that event or not but that's another awesome print I'd love to get some day.

Anyone have Jurassic World ship? They have sent emails in their newsletter saying they arrived middle of last week and should start shipping late last week/early this week. 

So supposedly some of these should have shipped by now. 

I'm a patient guy but don't tell me it takes them 5 days to package and ship pre-orders they knew were on the way from the pressing plant.

Anyone have Jurassic World ship? They have sent emails in their newsletter saying they arrived middle of last week and should start shipping late last week/early this week. 

I'm a patient guy but don't tell me it takes them 5 days to package and ship pre-orders they knew were on the way from the pressing plant.

I've been waiting for a shipping confirmation from Mondo for Jurassic World since September when it was originally supposed to ship. Then again in the middle of October when they announced the delay in shipping now I have no idea when to expect it. I wouldn't have ordered this on day one in June if I knew the variant was still gonna be available 4 months later.

it takes (at least) 5 days for mondo to package and ship pre-orders.

Unfortunately thats not a legit answer. You order from almost any other label or distro they have all of those expenses and shipping is 4 dollars, 5 max.

It is a very legit answer.  If anyone is charging $4 or $5 max, then they are either loosing money on shipping or not paying who ever is doing the shipping hourly.  Maybe they put interns on shipping, maybe its a small single owner label and they ship them out on their free time.  From some one in the online sales business the price of cardboard is up, postage is up and about to increase again soon, with new mandatory insurance rules cost of labor is up...these things add up!