The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

22 hours ago, ghost said:

Wait, so they don't ship multiple records in one order? 

If I ordered 2 or 3 would they ship them all separately? 

Yes sorry I just meant it's a bummer they don't do some sort of bundle where you click add to cart and all of them are there and you save a few bucks.

22 hours ago, ghost said:

Wait, so they don't ship multiple records in one order? 

If I ordered 2 or 3 would they ship them all separately? 

Yes sorry I just meant it's a bummer they don't do some sort of bundle where you click add to cart and all of them are there and you save a few bucks.

3 hours ago, AndrewSS said:

But it does, at least domestically, cost the same to ship three LPs as it does one.I just bought two single LPs and one double LP and the charge was $5.

2 hours ago, docbronze said:

But it does, at least domestically, cost the same to ship three LPs as it does one.I just bought two single LPs and one double LP and the charge was $5.

They mean "bundle" as in if you order all the variants of a single release, you save a few dollars. Like instead of 5 x $15 (=$75) for each individual one, they could offer 1 bundle of all five for $70. It has nothing to do with shipping.

Thoughts? May have to pick up Kubo along with Twin Peaks finally....

Kubo And The Two Strings - Original Soundtrack 2XLP (PRE-ORDER).Composed by Dario Marianelli. Featuring song performed by Regina Spektor. Artwork by César Moreno. Pressed on 2X 180 Gram Colored Vinyl (Disc One: Sun Colored, Disc Two: Moon Colored). $30

Coraline - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP. Music by Bruno Coulais. Featuring song performed by They Might Be Giants. Artwork by Michael DePippo. Pressed on 2x180 Gram Purple & Blue Swirl Colored Vinyl. $30

Mondo is proud to reissue the soundtrack to Laika’s 2009 feature length debut, the stop-motion animated masterpiece Coraline.

The soundtrack to Coraline is as haunting as it is whimsical. With the help Budapest Orchestra and Choir behind him, composer Bruno Coulais captures the dark child-like imagination of the titular protagonist with menace and aplomb.

44 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

What the hell... ANOTHER week without Over The Garden Wall...

Kubo and the Two Strings and Coraline repress coming this week though: https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/new-music-release-kubo-the-two-strings-and-coraline

I saw on twitter Mondo said Over the Garden Wall is bgetting pushed back to September 21st.