The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

9 minutes ago, mellowtooth said:

holy shit, I've literally been looking forward to OTGW more than pretty much any mondo release ever - had it in my calender and everything - and today just completely forgot about it going up until right now, and it's sold out.

fuck my life, if anyone has an extra or would want to trade plz god hmu

Mate I literally did the same thing and I just now remembered when I got home 10 minutes ago and I still got to order it. Keep checking and hopefully you have luck with it, when I remembered my heartbeat shot up like crazy and I was super worried it was going to be sold out.

edit: I went ahead and ordered Coraline too since I've kinda been wanting that and they both ship out in November, fuck I have to wait a long time.

Edited by Professor Finn

3 hours ago, mellowtooth said:

holy shit, I've literally been looking forward to OTGW more than pretty much any mondo release ever - had it in my calender and everything - and today just completely forgot about it going up until right now.

FML :(

ordered the pre-order in defeat

I got an extra one in case this happened to someone if you want it! 

Anyone know for sure if they will even be selling individual copies of The Fountain at Mondo Con?  According to the screening descriptions / show FAQ it makes it sound like the record may only be available for those who bet the screening ticket?  It definitely says that for the Le Matos record, but a little vague on the Fountain one.

18 minutes ago, batman said:

I think my wife is going to try to go to that Fountain screening... wish we could both go, but kinda difficult with two 10 month olds. I just want that record 

Are you taking the kids to the Con?  My daughter will be staying with her grandma for the weekend.