The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

17 hours ago, batman said:

several people were doing that. i have never understood getting a record itself signed, but that guy at least said he had an extra copy to listen to, and that one is going on the wall. 

I only did this once myself. Well twice at the same time. Back during the 2000 tour I got my Anniversary "Designing a Nervous Breakdown" and Get Up Kids "Something to Write Home About" signed because I was really looking forward to that tour and thought they'd look cool framed together. And like that guy I bought new copies soon after. Then again, those two records were easy to buy again and probably cost less together than that one Mondo release. 

And to each his own, but you guys call this crazy but buying 10+ variants of the same release isn't? Yes, I understand that can be an investment, but I'm sure none of those are ever played so just consider this the same, but on the wall.

Btw, I am sorry for people that I talked to but couldn't help out! I would have gotten something for everyone, but I was fatigued and struggling to get everyone's stuff in order. I also went alone and I don't think they wanted me getting so much stuff at the Mondo booth. It was hard to get what I got, but glad things mostly worked out.

8 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Btw, I am sorry for people that I talked to but couldn't help out! I would have gotten something for everyone, but I was fatigued and struggling to get everyone's stuff in order. I also went alone and I don't think they wanted me getting so much stuff at the Mondo booth. It was hard to get what I got, but glad things mostly worked out.

I know I've probably said it a dozen times but thanks again! YTMND

2 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Looks like Maniac, Deathgasm and Monster Squad go up Wednesday at noon (CST)!

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/music-weekly-maniac-deathgasm-monster-squad-rats

In for Deathgasm - was hoping for a wax colorway that was bloody disgusting, but it's awesome regardless.

1 hour ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Its cool dude. I'm not gonna pretend that I'm not bummed but I wasn't really holding my breath and I appreciate you offering.