The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

29 minutes ago, chilltown38 said:

My test press arrived today. It was the 7' superman. Was hoping for a full lp of some sort.

you mean the diecut 12"?  If so which version?  I believe there is at least 4 versions of this TP:

Uncut, cut, uncut bizzaro, and cut bizzaro.

But if you got a 7" version of the single thats new to me.

4 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

you mean the diecut 12"?  If so which version?  I believe there is at least 4 versions of this TP:

Uncut, cut, uncut bizzaro, and cut bizzaro.

But if you got a 7" version of the single thats new to me.

My bad, didnt realize the die cut was a 12''. The record is a 12""  and it's the uncut.

1 hour ago, ephemeral said:

The last two things I got from Mondo had charges at the border for me. Anyone else from Canada get that?

Yup, ordered 3 records when they did the $10 flat rate shipping a couple weeks ago and got dinged $19.45 in customs fees. 
Final time I'm ordering anything from Mondo sent to Canada.

Mondo x SteelBook #018: GHOST IN THE SHELL

MxSB018_GITS_1_1170_FC_1024x1024.jpg?v=1

The next in our Mondo x SteelBook® series is the groundbreaking anime film Ghost in the Shell is arriving on Blu-ray™ + Digital HD from Anchor Bay Entertainment on March 14, 2017! Directed by legendary anime director Mamoru Oshii, Ghost in the Shell questions human existence in the fast-paced world of the information age, this award-winning, cyber-tech thriller has established itself as one of the leading Japanese animation films of all time. The case features stunning artwork by Kilian Eng, released as a Mondo poster at San Diego Comic-Con in 2014 in celebration of the Manga's 25th Anniversary.

Ghost_Shell_Front_Back_Sleeve_1024x1024.

A female cybernetic government agent, Major Motoko Kusanagi, and the Internal Bureau of Investigations are hot on the trail of “The Puppet Master,” a mysterious and threatening computer virus capable of infiltrating human hosts. Together, with her fellow agents from Section 9, they embark on a high-tech race against time to capture the omnipresent entity. Ghost in the Shell took the world by storm in the mid-90’s, exhibiting a new dimension of anime with unprecedented, mesmerizing cinematic expression. Seamlessly merging traditional animation with the latest computer graphic imagery, this stunning sci-fi spectacle challenged the boundaries of mainstream animation with detailed artistic expression and a uniquely intelligent story line. Veteran director Mamoru Oshii skillfully creates the ultimate anime experience in this futuristic masterpiece based on the groundbreaking comic book by Masamune Shirow.

Ghost in the Shell will be available on Blu-ray™ from Anchor Bay Entertainment on March 14, 2017 for the suggested retail price of $34.99.

MxSB018_GITS_5_1133_Back_1024x1024.jpg?v

MxSB018_GITS_4_0520_Open_1024x1024.jpg?v

On 12/13/2016 at 7:03 AM, ghost said:

I'm curious to know if anyone has listened to the original press of "Le Matos - Join us" and is able to compare to the 2016 Mondo repress.  I got the Mondo press in the mail today and it sounds great, but wondering about the original.

I can do a comparison once I get the repress in (if no-one beats me to it).