The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hoping being online at sale time gets it done. The other releases haven't even come close to selling out in minutes or hours. I'm probably wrong, but hopefully not. 

I'll be trying for two if anyone misses out. The upside is the resale market for the past two has not been too crazy, so maybe that'll scare away those pesky "vinyl speculators". 

I would venture to guess the vinyl will be WAY easier than a poster. If nothing more than a window of 60 seconds as opposed to 30 seconds. 

Plus, has anyone noticed their servers seem to be way better now? I've hopped on the last few sales (I sit in front of a PC all day anyway) and was able to get on no problem. 

I would venture to guess the vinyl will be WAY easier than a poster. If nothing more than a window of 60 seconds as opposed to 30 seconds.

Plus, has anyone noticed their servers seem to be way better now? I've hopped on the last few sales (I sit in front of a PC all day anyway) and was able to get on no problem.

The Drive poster will be more like 2-3 seconds and a lot of luck on top of that

Be still my heart…the Poltergeist LP is finally 'sold out'…and it only took eleven days.

R

Id bet due to an influx of second orders due to those who didnt get the clear variant, or for those who did get the clear, wanted black, and wanted to make a profit off the clear on ebay to help pay for the cost of the album