The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

42 minutes ago, Hossy55 said:

I did too. I've heard that it is only included with the split variant orders. Not 100% if true. 

Anyone with the splatter get the insert?

I got the insert and I ordered the splatter variant, so I'm not sure if they were randomly selected inside some or what.

plus the splatter variant looks so dope.

Edited by Ogrejoyed

I was looking at a few older tshirts from mondo, I'll probably through that Colossal score in there in hopes that it isn't horrible.

Edit: DO NOT SHIP UNLIKE MERCHANDISE TOGETHER! Domestic shipping for a tshirt is $4.95, USPS media mail for the record is $5.00; mixed merchandise is $27.70.

Edited by clerk3745

18 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

FREE SHIPPING FTW

Thanks!  Was able to snag a copy of the Batman box set.  There are multiple copies of the previous sold out Castlevania variants, Gremlins, and the pink Fight Club as well if anybody has been wanting those. 

Edited by djghost1976

1 hour ago, djghost1976 said:

Thanks!  Was able to snag a copy of the Batman box set.  There are multiple copies of the previous sold out Castlevania variants, Gremlins, and the pink Fight Club as well if anybody has been wanting those. 

thanks for the heads up on fight club! really regretted not pulling the trigger the first time around so I snagged a copy this time