The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Very cool. Hopefully not just a poster - would love for them to release a version of the soundtrack.

Still praying we're blessed with a Mondo Guardians vol 2 release but I'm losing faith. I think the first vinyl came out around 2-3 months after the movie came out, which is where we're at now.

Well if anything this definitely throws out Baby Driver and War for making an appearing at the Con. Wonder what is being revealed then. I assume one of them will be Jock's ESB.

Let's be honest. Kurtz's one sheet for the movie is still king.

19875322_1577582158933023_54577902777740

Oh I definitely agree.

Edited by Vector53

Wow, that was the fastest Mondo sell out I've ever seen. I got to checkout with the regular, but the Paypal window froze and by the time it came back, it was gone. Ugh.

EDIT- apparently people here at work were just complaining that our internet went down briefly so that might have been the issue. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Edited by marc32137

6 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

Continuing the Mike Mitchell Star Wars borefest... great. 

Y'all that are collecting them have at it but it looks boring AF.

MM can't do anything but that same, digital profile portrait. Very low-quality work. I don't even call that art. I call them drawings. Kind of like what my kids make me for free except theirs have more inspiration and creativity behind it. And I get to save myself the embarrassment of hanging those god-awful abominations. Because if they were on my walls I wouldn't invite anyone over. Because then people would think I had some sort of mental handicap for paying $60 for each one. #Matrix

Edited by tetsuodaironman

3 hours ago, marc32137 said:

Wow, that was the fastest Mondo sell out I've ever seen. I got to checkout with the regular, but the Paypal window froze and by the time it came back, it was gone. Ugh.

I got lucky as hell and found the variant on the Posters page early. I contemplated for about 10 seconds on the submit order page before pulling the trigger.