The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Really wish they threw up the cornetto version online. I have a black and a strawberry SoTD. Would LOVE matching pairs for Hot Fuzz and TWE.

If anyone spots any for a decent cost, that'd be dope.

I would start looking for a mondo con buddy.  I assume this will be similar to last years Over the Garden Wall where they had so few leftovers from SDCC that they just sold the extras at Mondo Con.

43 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I would start looking for a mondo con buddy.  I assume this will be similar to last years Over the Garden Wall where they had so few leftovers from SDCC that they just sold the extras at Mondo Con.

Sounds like a plan. Any takers to grab me a Cornetto HF? 

ISO: Jason Edmiston's New SDCC Eyes Without A Face Prints (Wonder Woman, Bane, Two Face, The Joker, Clown Joker, Batman) Willing to pay $140-160ppd for this set.
Thank you so much for your time!

Also have some great prints and Mondo Vinyl To Trade, Silent Hill - Snowfall Variant, Monster Squad - Wolfman Variant - Gary Pullin Art - FACTORY SEALED! Rey - Mike Mitchell and many more.

Edited by rthursdayx

On 8/3/2017 at 6:32 AM, redroom said:

Did anyone ever received a wrong order from Mondo?

Anyone an idea how they handle this? Already had to pay extra import charges and when I need to return it I will have to pay about €32 shipping.

All 3 items are sold out and the one's I ordered are also sold out. (Ordered 2 Disney posters, received 3 and one of those is correct).

Mondo customer service is usually top notch. The import charges might be interesting, but Mondo usually does whatever they can to make things right. 

17 hours ago, rthursdayx said:

ISO: Jason Edmiston's New SDCC Eyes Without A Face Prints (Wonder Woman, Bane, Two Face, The Joker, Clown Joker, Batman) Willing to pay $140-160ppd for this set.
Thank you so much for your time!

Couple things. 1 this isn't mondo. 2 this isn't the ISO area. 3. The clown sells for over $200 on his own and if you add recent sales for a full set you are looking at over $400.

But best of luck! (though I probably would avoid Mondo Trader as your reputation there is poorer than -204 you have here)

24 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Couple things. 1 this isn't mondo. 2 this isn't the ISO area. 3. The clown sells for over $200 on his own and if you add recent sales for a full set you are looking at over $400.

But best of luck! (though I probably would avoid Mondo Trader as your reputation there is poorer than -204 you have here)

Where has the clown sold for at all!?

25 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

l3n9iAK.png

33 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

I believe he's already been banned from MT and all the other associated poster groups, which would explain why it's crossed over into here for some bizarre reason. Haha. 

Simple eBay search, completed listings: edmiston SDCC eyes

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Edmiston SDCC eyes&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1

yeah early sets sold for $200 by people who under estimated the market. Newer ones have been $100-200 per print.  I have my set for sale on Mondo Trader though but only taking offers there and not here (because this isn't the place for it). 

Just now, tetsuodaironman said:

Btw, guys, since Mondo is releasing leftovers chances are they will be dropping the Hot Fuzz cornetto variant on the site. I can confirm that they did not sell out of Hot Fuzz at the convention. Best of luck to ya.

People have speculated that they're saving the cornettos for MondoCon, like they did the beast OTGW leftovers last year.

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

People have speculated that they're saving the cornettos for MondoCon, like they did the beast OTGW leftovers last year.

Ah, I see. Well, I will be able to help out some people if that's the case. To hell with flippers. They can get gaped for sure.

Really want that tri-color Contra but I don't think I've ever been successful in getting a limited Mondo drop before the bots/scalpers grab them all up. 

Anybody have any advice as to improve my odds such as having all my info ready to copy/paste? Probably a dumb question but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.