The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

10 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

I'll be going to Mondo con this year, as long as I have a ticket I shouldn't have any trouble getting the exclusives right? I hate pushing and shoving and don't do lines to well....

There will be lines for everything (possibly a line already).

Ill be getting in line around mid day Friday.

Depends on what you want, but no just having a pass will not guarantee anything.

Batman being limited to 2,000 shouldn't be a problem...but stuff like the Jaws print or Ratatouille or Susperia....better get in line fast before they are gone.

12 minutes ago, JustSchwimmer said:

I'll be going to Mondo con this year, as long as I have a ticket I shouldn't have any trouble getting the exclusives right? I hate pushing and shoving and don't do lines to well....

You should be fine. Batman will likely not sell out. Ratatouille will probably sell out on the first day but if you make the record shop one of your first stops you should be fine. The Fountain was in higher demand last year with only 500 copies and didn't sell out until a few hours in on Saturday. 

16 minutes ago, pmlevine said:

You should be fine. Batman will likely not sell out. Ratatouille will probably sell out on the first day but if you make the record shop one of your first stops you should be fine. The Fountain was in higher demand last year with only 500 copies and didn't sell out until a few hours in on Saturday. 

20 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

There will be lines for everything (possibly a line already).

Ill be getting in line around mid day Friday.

Depends on what you want, but no just having a pass will not guarantee anything.

Batman being limited to 2,000 shouldn't be a problem...but stuff like the Jaws print or Ratatouille or Susperia....better get in line fast before they are gone.

Cool that's what I was hoping, I will get them first day I just won't be getting into Austin until Friday night and plan on enjoying the city before lining up Saturday morning. 

Definitely NEED a copy of Ratatouille. Was going to settle for a picture disc, assuming it would've been an upcoming release through a Disney but this is 100 times better. Obviously understand there are no guarantees, but if anyone's down/able to grab an extra, I'd greatly appreciate it! 

Supposedly the first 1000 nightmare box sets were supposed to ship last week, I wonder if anyone got shipping notifications or got theirs. I don't even think the first 1000 sold out. Wondering if they just took them all to Mondocon to sell and then will ship out the leftovers this week.

2 hours ago, Little Shop of Gore said:

Supposedly the first 1000 nightmare box sets were supposed to ship last week, I wonder if anyone got shipping notifications or got theirs. I don't even think the first 1000 sold out. Wondering if they just took them all to Mondocon to sell and then will ship out the leftovers this week.

Mine shipped. Should have it tomorrow.